Tm30 question

I just signed a lease 2 weeks back and received the attached form. I have been so busy setting up my new place and getting situated that I completely forgot about this form.

To my understanding it is my landlord's registration for tm30 which I present at immigration in chiang mai to receive my tm30 receipt.

I also see the badly translated text saying 'search only for notifications within 7 days' does that mean this registration has expired and I need to get another from my landlord?

I need the tm30 to do the drivers license test. 20181031_084456.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

That appears to be a screen shot of the online report that was done. It is the same as doing TM30 report. 

The report does not expire. That 7 days is for being able to only search for reports done within the last 7 days.

You will need more than a TM30 report to apply for a drivers license. You will need a certificate of residence.

That appears to be a screen shot of the online report that was done. It is the same as doing TM30 report. 
The report does not expire. That 7 days is for being able to only search for reports done within the last 7 days.
You will need more than a TM30 report to apply for a drivers license. You will need a certificate of residence.

I thought tm30 was certificate of residence?

So what is my next step then?

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app