Kbank fees

Does anyone have a link and also know the fees Kbank charges? When Googling "Kasikorn fees" I get this page but it says "Sorry, this page is only available in Thai" https://kasikornbank.com/en/rate/fee

For example, I have a bank account setup in lower Sukhumvit in BKK, then I wish to withdraw some cash over the counter from say Pattaya, how much will they charge? Also if this was done via the ATM with their Visa debit card? Talking about this, if my Visa debit card has expired, and I was to get a new one, but I'm going to live in Pattaya, is it best to get the new card at a Pattaya branch since I would be using the ATMs only in Pattaya? Would that mean I would have no ATM fees?

I don't know the link, but this might do until you get a better answer:

Interbranch Withdrawals - I think it is B 15 if done at a K-bank ATM, B 30 if done at other banks' ATM's.

I think the K-bank B 15 is waived on the first four withdrawals each month.

Over the counter at any branch other than your own:  B 30 for the first B                                                    10,000 + B 1/1000 baht in excess of B 10,000.

ATM Card - to obtain, or replace, you must go to your home branch.

Unfortunately a lot of Thai banks only provided their detailed fee/rates schedules in Thai language only.   Then you are left with whatever English info they may give in certain areas of their website, using a translator like Google Translate where possible, etc.