Back to back Non O base on dependent

I have a question that need your advise. 

I have been applying back to back single entry non o base on my child for around 3 years of stay in thailand. So far there is no denying entry from my side. I have apply the last 2 entry at vientiane and soon will go again to vientiane for a single non o. With all the crack down on visa will i have any problem get back to thailand again? 

I am not working here and i have income from my investment in my country with a monthly of 40k-100k baht per month and my sister will bank in for me when i need the money. I can prepare my bank statements and original birth certificate and my son house book. Do I need the 20k cash when i at the border? Or do they have any new rules regarding back to back non o. Please advise.

No problem if you have a non-o visa when you enter the country.

If entering at the bridge in Nong Khai they will not ask for the 20k baht.

No new rule on getting back to back non-o visas.

Have you been getting the 60 day extension to visit your child at immigration? Many people are doing that so they don't have to get so many non-o visas.

Have you considered legitimizing your parenthood which would allow you to apply for a one year extension at immigration. Info about doing it is in this topic. 

Thanks Ubonjoe.

Your advise is always appreciated. I try to ask for legitimize my Parenthood at the amphur but they told me that i need to wait for my son until he is 7 years old. Currently my son is just 4 years old and in order to go to court the lawyer will charge me a big some and take too long for the process. Yes i do get the extension of 60days but i do it on one visa and skip the next so the immigration will not ask too much question due to at my immigration center they change people every 6 months.