Looking For Oscilloscopes Or Data Analysers In Thailand

scratt

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help me..

I need either a 16 channel Data Analyser, or a high speed Oscilloscope in the next 48 hours..

Is there anywhere in Thailand / Bangkok (please don't say Pantip!) that I can find these..

Thanks.

By the way they need to be at least 100Mhz, preferably 200 - 300 Mhz bits of kits.

scratt.

This is the company I usually buy our laboratory scopes from. Can contact them and ask for prices and delivery > http://www.trinergy.co.th/supplier/trinerg...duct_frame.html

You are a star! Thank you for such a quick reply.

Just be aware that these are Tektronix and won't be cheap. Don't know about the handheld ones though. Also, might ask them if they have any rentals if it is only a short term need.

This is the company I usually buy our laboratory scopes from. Can contact them and ask for prices and delivery > http://www.trinergy.co.th/supplier/trinerg...duct_frame.html

You are a star! Thank you for such a quick reply.

Just be aware that these are Tektronix and won't be cheap. Don't know about the handheld ones though. Also, might ask them if they have any rentals if it is only a short term need.

Yeah. Aware of that.. If it wasn't such a rush I'd pick up a Tektronix from ebay. Rental , or secondhand may be the way to go. Thanks.

Incidentally if anyone knows of a good electrical engineer (skilled in both analog and high speed digital) I am looking for one...

Incidentally if anyone knows of a good electrical engineer (skilled in both analog and high speed digital) I am looking for one...

Jobwise, part time or full time?

I may know someone who do such works for us. PM me