Why dont thai people sweat when it's hot outside?

afsheen

When I take a walk outside and the weather is hot, then sweat is always dripping on my forehead and all over my face, have to dry my face very often haha!

But I noticed Thai people dont sweat at all even when it's very hot and sunny outside. I look at them and see their face is completly dry, zero sweat. 

Why is that?

Thai people are such fascinating humans haha, they dont think, they dont sweat, they fall asleep in less than 5 minutes <removed>, and they are not hungry, they eat extremly small portions of food, like litteraly rice portions size fitted for 5 year old kids haha! ????

8 minutes ago, poanoi said:

you get used to it if you spend your life outdoors,

also take a good chunk of prickly heat powder on your neck and back of the head, its amazing how it cools the entire head

i come from Iran which is also a hot weather climate country similiar to Thailand but I still sweat and thai's dont haha!

i noticed same with my iranian friends here in Thailand when we were outside they are also dripping sweat on their face, but I litteraly  never seen a thai person sweat hahaha! 

Edited by afsheen

1 minute ago, afsheen said:

i come from Iran which is also a hot weather climate country similiar to Thailand but I still sweat and thai's dont haha!

i noticed same with my iranian friends here in Thailand when we were outside they also dripping sweat on their face, but I litteraly  never seen a thai person sweat hahaha! 

take a fistful of powder and smash it at the back of your head

so its white, it is amazing how it cool down the entire head

You must be kidding - - yes, they sweat, maybe not as much as you or as visibly... 

What makes you think they don't think? How good is your Thai that they might want to share their thoughts with an overheated fellow like you... Thai are very perceptive and don't really need to share their thoughts with someone so obviously prejudiced and judgmental... 

my wife taught me that if you just sit with your eyes closed, you will eventually fall asleep... that is likely what you see - - but why call them animals - - does that make you feel better about your sweaty self? 

They can eat small portions often and they can also eat big portions too... 

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see."