Mr Sakhda (car repairs) still in business?

HauptmannUK

This guy still in business?  Tried his number a couple times last week and no reply. He doesn't seem to have Line.

Need a few jobs doing on my Camry and experiences with other repairers have so far been very poor - I'm still trying to find a competent mechanic.....

Edited by HauptmannUK

If he was on THAPPRAYA road he closed years ago.

If he is the guy who comes to fix at your place I don't know.

Anyway, its a cheap car, I don't think that it's so expensive to go to Toyota and just change what needs to be changed without trying to do an even cheaper fix...

8 minutes ago, l4ml4m said:

Anyway, its a cheap car, I don't think that it's so expensive to go to Toyota and just change what needs to be changed without trying to do an even cheaper fix...

I agree. My experience is that using dealerships for repairs and maintenance is cheaper than those car repair shops.

After the warranty ran out on my Nissan I used local repair shops a few times, but went back to a dealership because cheaper and less problems.

• Like 2

Hmm....unfortunately my experience with the Toyota dealerships has not been great. Asked them to change the brake fluid. When I checked the car afterwards the fluid in the reservoir had be changed.....but the bleed nipples hadn't been touched! Ended up doing the job myself.

• Haha 1