PM Prayut steps in amid furore over asset declaration rule

webfact

5 hours ago, HappyAndRich said:

Sack ´em all then. I am sure there are both more competent and more honest people that will apply for the free positions.

:cheesy: And where are you going to find them then???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Academics are the brains who speak out against the corruption that's been elevated to new heights lol. I must go watch my Pinnochio mini series now. My grandma told me not to trust him. But his funny k like him l told her. Dear old wise lady

6 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Absurd. Total control butting into too many peoples life’s and messing with lively hoods. They exempted theirselves already. So they don’t worry as untouchables 

Usurp the class and patronage systems.

Revolution is at hand.....

“There is no need for the university council’s presidents and members to be worried about asset declarations if they have nothing to hide,” ah now there's the rub, as Shakespeare's Hamlet said. 

Prawn needs to be put in the oversight position. His watch fund has been dwindling and the envelopes from these guys, who are receiving their own envelopes, would sure help him out. And the watch industry would benefit as well!

13 minutes ago, chama said:

Prawn needs to be put in the oversight position. His watch fund has been dwindling and the envelopes from these guys, who are receiving their own envelopes, would sure help him out. And the watch industry would benefit as well!

I would prefer prawn to be put over the barbecue pit together with that fat pig. 

3 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Nasty culture. They are all the same, mostly 

Should be clarified, in particular, regarding the nasty culture - The Ammat and all associations.

Always been of a scallawaggery manner.

Don't paint a broad brush reflective of the whole culture. 

Certainly, government officers should have their wealth examined after serving the country, and maybe during their service if shady dealings are suspected. This should also apply to members of the armed forces. But who would be the investigators? That's the problem.

1 hour ago, zzaa09 said:

Should be clarified, in particular, regarding the nasty culture - The Ammat and all associations.

Always been of a scallawaggery manner.

Don't paint a broad brush reflective of the whole culture. 

I would love not to, but my experince tells me that the ammart are (generally) nasty, and the phrai (generally) aspire to be just like them. There are no significant cultural differences amongst the population. Some have power to be nasty, others are hoping to get it