Fox News: Democrats projected to win control of U.S. House

webfact

A delicate balance of pro-active legislation - forcing the Jurassic house and senate republicans further into the margins - combined with some oversight of the executive branch, will go a long way towards forcing trump into an LBJ/1968 "decision", and putting senate republicans in a much more challenging position in 2020, where the map is less favorable.

We can argue the finer points of a "wave", but it certainly was a "deluge". Voter turnout and changing demographics will continue to drive the trump party into extinction.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Voter turnout and changing demographics will continue to drive the trump party into extinction.

Ive been listening to that Mantra for 30 years. Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. Hillary in 2020. What a circus.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Ive been listening to that Mantra for 30 years. Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. Hillary in 2020. What a circus.

Another Hillary Clinton obsessive. And it's particularly bizarre coming from someone who accuses Trump's opponents of being obsessed by him. After all, he is the President. Clinton is just a failed Presidential candidate. Sad.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Another Hillary Clinton obsessive.

I tend to avoid/ignore these folks. Don't give them any sunlight and they'll wither away in their own foul mess.

Ms. Clinton, I hope, limits her activity to fund-raising, and maybe voter turnout initiatives, and where requested by house/senate candidates, re-election support.

At this moment I'd like to see Beto O'Rourke at the top of the ticket. Even Ben Sasse wouldn't stand a chance against him, given his squirreliness.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

At this moment I'd like to see Beto O'Rourke at the top of the ticket. Even Ben Sasse wouldn't stand a chance against him, given his squirreliness.

Now theres a dude with gravitas! Lets change from a corrupt pandering boorish crude billionaire to a inexperienced flip flopping corrupt skateboarding lightweight! Sell off all your stocks except for those companies known for donations to Democrats.

12 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Don't give them any sunlight and they'll wither away in their own foul mess.

I used to read silly insulting rhetoric like that emanating from the Kremlin. Far less creative than into the dustbin of history. Sad ✌✌????????????

50 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I tend to avoid/ignore these folks. Don't give them any sunlight and they'll wither away in their own foul mess.

Ms. Clinton, I hope, limits her activity to fund-raising, and maybe voter turnout initiatives, and where requested by house/senate candidates, re-election support.

It will be Mr Brown. Read it here first. On the other side it would be the Democrat's biggest nightmare if Mr Mueller took down Trump then ran and got the Republican nomination himself.

Edited by pegman

31 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Now theres a dude with gravitas! Lets change from a corrupt pandering boorish crude billionaire to a inexperienced flip flopping corrupt skateboarding lightweight! Sell off all your stocks except for those companies known for donations to Democrats.

Given your overwhelmingly consistent defense of Trump's actions, it must be that one of the people he's pandering to is you.

8 minutes ago, pegman said:

It will be Mr Brown. Read it here first.

I mean you're not the first person to mention Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) as a potential candidate, maybe he's a tad long in the tooth (66 years old), but bagging 18 electoral votes out of the chute is a plus.

• Like 1

Just now, mtls2005 said:

I mean you're not the first person to mention Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) as a potential candidate, maybe he's a tad long in the tooth (66 years old), but bagging 18 electoral votes out of the chute is a plus.

But the strong possibility of losing a Senate seat isn't.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

But the strong possibility of losing a Senate seat isn't.

Agreed. I think he was just re-elected to a third term.

And I'd assume a Republican will replace Kasich in 2020 as Governor, so could choose a replacement, were he to win. This is what doomed Brown as Clinton's VP in 2016.

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

Agreed. I think he was just re-elected to a third term.

And I'd assume a Republican will replace Kasich in 2020 as Governor, so could choose a replacement, were he to win. This is what doomed Brown as Clinton's VP in 2016.

Actually, Ohio voters just chose a replacement for Kasich. And he's a Republican. I don't know what Ohio's rules are about replacing a Senator who steps down. It probably depends on when he steps down.