Hua Hin To ??? (NYE)

Easy Come Easy Go

I've lived mainly in HH since 2010 and I love it here. But for this New Years I want to go elsewhere. I have gone and stayed at a nice place a couple of years ago in Koh Sam Roi Yot, right on the beach pretty much, and it was lovely.. But I want to go somewhere a little different. I'd like to go South only, and no further than say Chumphon (although that may be a bit too far) 
Any suggestions on nice resorts that are pretty quiet along the beach from HH to Chumphon?? 
Thanks in advance 

I stayed a Bansaithong Beach Resort, in Bang Saphan, a year or so back and liked it a lot. Will go back again. Friendly service, spacious, a variety of room types, with a nice pool and its own beach. You need a car when you are there, but if you drive from Hua Hin it is very convenient . Check out the reviews online. 

If you're looking for an amazing getaway, with a perfect beach and supreme bungalow style beach front living (only 5 bungalows in total so very quiet and tranquil) at amazing value check out Mumsa Beach resort in Huay Yang! The reviews don't lie and I presume they plan something special for the NY celebrations. All just within a 2 h drive from HH (I rougly do it in 90 minutes). Don't miss out on beautiful Ao Manao for a quick breather either on the way there or on the way back as it's definetly worth a stop!

KIO

Archived