Marijuana bill shortened to allow quicker legislation

webfact

4 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

I used cannabis oil with vitamin E and honey to cure, not send into remission, yes cure every cancerous cell in my body.

I am now cancer free for two years now.

I used extra strength with high THC content, higher than allowed in the US.

It took two months to do its work. I had stage four stomach cancer and skin cancer.

Now I am cancer free and my felt pain is greatly reduced in my legs and hips

Now I use it to control chronic nerve pain in my legs.

You dont smoke it, but put a measured dose under your tongue and swallow the rest.

It kills cancer cells, cures parkinsons desease, altziimers and dementia, epileptic fits, autism, adhd and it shows excellent results in animal arthritis and brain seisures too.

The product can also be used to controll and kill all forms of cancer including skin cancer.

I use it legally and hope to be licenced to use it in Thailand for extreme neuropathic pain in my legs and hands, stemming from acute arthritis and neurophatic pain stemming from major knee operations and diabetic neuropathy in my lower legs. I will only buy

From Bangkok Hospital Phuket.

Cant wait to get weaned off Fentynal forever.

Want something much stronger for pain control, I would suggest morphine, fentynal..100 times more potant than plant based morphine.

You can die on a morphine / heroine overdose, or just as easily on an overdose of strong opiods, but the worse symptoms if on a canna oil overdose, is getting the munchies. Peanut butter sarmies is a good old fashioned cure.

You tube has many success stories from followers of Rick Simpson's ground breaking discovery.

Watch the british chap with severe Parkinsin's desease

Macking it at home is very dangerous indeed, one spark near the distilling solvent and oil and boom, no more house

"I am now cancer free for two years now." That is wonderful.

I have a daughter who is a 14 year survivor of HER2-positive breast cancer (with a double masectomy) without cannabis oil, Vitamin E or honey.

Personally, I have had to put up with many differing skin cancers for the past 4 years most surgically removed but some treated with Efudex (fluorouracil) or Aldara  (Imiquimod) - to stimulate the body's immune system - successfully for me in both instances and I would like to see the "Empirical evidence (fact based)" of cannabis oil for what you claim. NOT anecdotal 'evidence'!

I can understand the use of Fentynal (temporary) or cannabis oil among other drugs for pain control.

8 minutes ago, 3stan said:

Medical MJ can contain both. THC is responsible for the high, but THC is also used for medical MJ, like to promote appetite etc. Read again what you posted. It says "the larger proportion", not "all".

Maybe you dont like the idea of people enjoying one of the least harmful high on the planet?

You must be one of the people who don't bother to read all posts in a thread otherwise you would realise I'm 100% pro drugs use, including psychoactives, cocaine and lab created drugs like mdma. 

I was pointing out to an Anti-drug person that medical marijuana is different to recreational stuff.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HappyAndRich said:

I do not understand why so many posters here say hurray? 

If you dont understand that, then i dont understand why your name is happyandrich ,wich you for sure you cannot be if you dont understand this . Or did you get your parrents money for free or by dumb luck win the lottery .

24 minutes ago, seancbk said:

But more of them have died in road accidents and I still use cars and motorbikes.

And you're certain that none of the drivers were on drugs (legal or otherwise) or alcohol?

(rhetorical question)

24 minutes ago, hobz said:

Making drugs illegal will not prevent my family members to take drugs. All it does is make it harder for my family members to get clean drugs and know what is in them. Most overdoses happen because the drugs are suddenly much stronger or they are tainted with fentanyl. Making it legal reduces deaths and harm from drugs. Also it saves taxpayer money that can be used to catch rapists and killers. Maybe when you or your family members gets raped or killed you will reconsider where you want your tax money to be spent.

Thank you for your "creative" thinking.

13 minutes ago, seancbk said:

You must be one of the people who don't bother to read all posts in a thread otherwise you would realise I'm 100% pro drugs use, including psychoactives, cocaine and lab created drugs like mdma. 

I was pointing out to an Anti-drug person that medical marijuana is different to recreational stuff.

well..than just forget about the last sentence then, and sorry for making asumptions.

The rest of the post is still fact/true.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TurkAussie said:

It would be great for tourism if it was legalized across the board! Just remember there is not 1 documented death caused by Marijuana, hemp can replace fossil fuels including coal and plastics , it’s the only illegal substance known to man that our bodies have a whole system to process it , the cannibinoid system. 

I passed my car Licience , motor cycle Licience and 2 different classes of Truck Licience all while high on Marijuana!!

There are loads of documented deaths, several coroners reports from the UK alone give the cause of death as being an overdose on cannabis, others dispute those reports, but reports there are.

The endocannabinoid systems primary function is to modulate endocrine and immune tissues and also has a secondary function in regulating reproductive hormones, the tertiary role it also plays when cannabis is consumed does not make it a whole system to process cannabis, that is just daft.  And what exactly is it about the endocannabinoid system that marks it as unique against other systems we have that are effected by other illegal drugs?  What about the opioid system or the pineal gland in response to DMT?

Will I be able to get a prescription at the same place/clinic I got the medical for my driver's license? Or will I have to go to a hospital? Not sure the clinic even had a doctor. They just took my blood pressure and filled out the form. 150 baht and three minutes. 

43 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Thank you for your "creative" thinking.

Thanks for thinking I made it up.

It's facts.

Legalization/decriminalization prevents deaths.

So if you care about people you are for legalization/decriminalization.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/portugal-decriminalised-drugs-14-years-ago-and-now-hardly-anyone-dies-from-overdosing-10301780.html

Edited by hobz

53 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

If you dont understand that, then i dont understand why your name is happyandrich ,wich you for sure you cannot be if you dont understand this . Or did you get your parrents money for free or by dumb luck win the lottery .

No, I started with empty hands. No lottery win and no free money from parents. Still don´t know why everybody is so  happy about this. My name is Happy and Rich, because that is the two things that define who I am. See, I did know why, but still don´t know. Must mean you were wrong.

But you know, if we are making a talk about different handles. Yeah, then I think Nanaplaza666 says a lot about you. To me it means a boy that still lives in the believe that it´s tough and rough to get a new girl everyday pumped up with enough booze to can handle it. 

Edited by HappyAndRich

6 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Obviously just a coincidence that this populist measure is being hustled through shortly before a general election.

Yeah, but isn't this how politics should work? I mean, politicians and leaders should always give people what people want. As long as what people want is reasonable. I mean, dictator or elected, they are supposed to be good to their people.

2 hours ago, seancbk said:

Because as a recreational drug it has far less deleterious effects than Alcohol, plus when used medicinally there is a wealth of evidence that it has many benefits. 

There are of course huge differences between the recreational use and medicinal use, the products are in fact two completely different classes of item, despite both being derived from the same plant.

Personally I'd rather adults were allowed to take whatever drug they want, but that will take a bit longer to happen.  

Sure, I get it. If it was legalized, it would be something for people that like it to be happy about, but that is not the point. This is only for people that get a cerificate from doctors that can benefit from. As well as very hard control.

3 hours ago, BEngBKK said:

Will the legal cannabis contain THC?

Or will it be the medical cannabis without THC?

(If it is the medical cannabis without THC you will not get high ????)

If I am correct (from my forensic days) it is only the female plant that produces THC containing resin. You are right - no THC, no "high". THC is, I believe, tetra hydro (or hydra) cannabinol

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information

53 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

And you're certain that none of the drivers were on drugs (legal or otherwise) or alcohol?

(rhetorical question)

Accidents didn't go up when they legalized cannabis in Colorado. Perhaps because legalization doesn't make more drug users. Or perhaps because cannabis users drive safely. Who knows.

1 hour ago, lvr181 said:

"I am now cancer free for two years now." That is wonderful.

I have a daughter who is a 14 year survivor of HER2-positive breast cancer (with a double masectomy) without cannabis oil, Vitamin E or honey.

Personally, I have had to put up with many differing skin cancers for the past 4 years most surgically removed but some treated with Efudex (fluorouracil) or Aldara  (Imiquimod) - to stimulate the body's immune system - successfully for me in both instances and I would like to see the "Empirical evidence (fact based)" of cannabis oil for what you claim. NOT anecdotal 'evidence'!

I can understand the use of Fentynal (temporary) or cannabis oil among other drugs for pain control.

https://www.projectcbd.org/cancer collection of published research papers on CBD oil and cancer. Not sure if it's the best option in any cases. I would definitely always go for the option that a medical professional recommended as opposed to a random internet guy with anecdotal evidence.

26 minutes ago, HappyAndRich said:

Yeah, but that is not the case here.

This is a first step towards it. 

When money is on the table things tend to speed up. This will open the door for a massive markets and huge opportunity to make money for the right people... That being said.. who knows.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hobz said:

Yeah, but isn't this how politics should work? I mean, politicians and leaders should always give people what people want. As long as what people want is reasonable. I mean, dictator or elected, they are supposed to be good to their people.

Absolutely. But that has hardly been the record of the present administration to date. Hence my skeptcism about their motivation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, hobz said:

https://www.projectcbd.org/cancer collection of published research papers on CBD oil and cancer. Not sure if it's the best option in any cases. I would definitely always go for the option that a medical professional recommended as opposed to a random internet guy with anecdotal evidence.

Yes, because "medical profesionals" are known to not have vested interests, not work hands in hands with Big Pharma, be educated regarding plant medecine as an alternative, and always be up to date with current research..lol

Edited by 3stan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, 3stan said:

Yes, because "medical profesionals" are known to not have vested interests, not work hands in hands with Big Pharma, be educated regarding plant medecine as an alternative, and always be up to date with current research..lol

You asked for it. You got it

2 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Until you or a member of your family lose a life to one of them. :coffee1:

Like the hundred of thousands who perish from alcohol use every year? Booze kills more people and disrupts more families than all the other drugs combined. Oh wait, the drug of choice for the dinosaurs and a top up to the government coffers - that's ok then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Until you or a member of your family lose a life to one of them. :coffee1:

I like drugs, and take them whenever it's 'reasonably' legal to do so.

Once members of my family are over 18, it's up to them how they live their lives or not as the case may be.

Edited by BritManToo
grammar
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I like drugs, and take them whenever it's 'reasonably' legal to do so.

Once members of my family is over 18, it's up to them how they live their lives or not as the case may be.

Legalization/decriminalization is proven to reduce overdose deaths.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, amse said:

Now with all the corruption we're familiar with, how can we be guaranteed how potent it is, being even testing labs can be corrupt, plus whether the plants were sprayed with ROUNDUP?

Odds of getting clean stuff is slightly better than when buying from a random drug dealer I guess.

Yet another benefit of legalization/ decriminalization. A chance that there is quality control.

• Like 1

Just now, hobz said:

Odds of getting clean stuff is slightly better than when buying from a random drug dealer I guess.

Yet another benefit of legalization/ decriminalization. A chance that there is quality control.

I'm not sure that applies to cannabis, the bad stuff just doesn't do anything.

I have 20mg morphine tablets prescribed to me so in my home and carry in my office bag here in Thailand.  There has never been an issue with controlling the use of this. I expect canabis oil extract, if it works for chronic severe back pain, would be even less risk, and probably better for my health. 

• Like 1