New Battery

Nowisee

Just bought a new Yuasa battery for my CRF250.  I did not realize it would need to be filled (ok, no big deal, seems simple enough) and I did not know it would need to be initially charged... I know, I'm stupid.

Open for suggestions as to how to get it initially charged.  
Since I have no future use for a charger, I'd rather not have to buy one.  
Do local Honda shops offer to hook up and charge?  Do they charge a reasonable fee?
So the larger MC rental shops have safe chargers?  
This is in Chiang Mai, so any personal experience with these places would be great.

OR, if anyone will let put a battery on their charger over night, I'll gladly pay you for it. 

Thanks

26 minutes ago, ChristianBlessing said:

If you can kickstart the bike with the battery connected, it will charge if you can do a bit of a ride.

When filling a new wet battery with battery solution leave the battery to settle for 1 hour.

Charge the battery for 4 to 24 hours depending on the size of the battery, bigger batteries with a larger capacity, e.g. YTX20L-BS, will take much longer to charge than smaller batteries e.g. YTX5L-BS with a Motorcycle Battery Charger.

I put a 5+ hour charge on it at about 1 amp (.07amp according to instruction sheet) will install it in bike later.  

Jacob at Zippy Motorcycle Rentals in Santitham area of Chiang Mai was extremely helpful and let me use his charger.  Thank you Jacob ????
Highly recommended motorcycle rental shop.

• Like 1