Valentine's Day...

corkscrew

Corkscrew, I do love your dining updates and pictures - keep them I'm.

Though I am jealous that I don't have the financial means to eat at these places several times a week (once a month would be nice.....)

We live right next to the Shangri-La hotel so we eat there often under their discount plan.

Next week we are going on holiday so I'll try to find some good 'foreign' Thai restaurants.

• 2 years later...

I would highly recommend My Collection restaurant on Wireless road, easily accessible by BTS (Ploenchit station) With its tuck-away location in the heart of the city, people coming in can feel relax and unwind inside a friendly & cosy atmoshphere. Their unique and one-of-a-kind decoration filled with imported Colonial furnitures and sofas giving My Collection a sense of being at 'home'.

In addtion, My Collection holding our Valentine's Dinner special on Sunday, 14 February 2010 (7th-year running.) Each year, they are limiting the invitation to only fifty couples to enjoy sumptous set menu selection that has been carefully. This is to ensure that each couple joining Dinner Special will be personally treated and feel welcomed.

post-89303-1265856016_thumb.jpg

I would highly recommend My Collection restaurant on Wireless road, easily accessible by BTS (Ploenchit station) With its tuck-away location in the heart of the city, people coming in can feel relax and unwind inside a friendly & cosy atmoshphere. Their unique and one-of-a-kind decoration filled with imported Colonial furnitures and sofas giving My Collection a sense of being at 'home'.

In addtion, My Collection holding our Valentine's Dinner special on Sunday, 14 February 2010 (7th-year running.) Each year, they are limiting the invitation to only fifty couples to enjoy sumptous set menu selection that has been carefully. This is to ensure that each couple joining Dinner Special will be personally treated and feel welcomed.

1890 baht plus taxes and tip per person is another valentines day restaurant robbery, considering the menu on hand.

Rule number 1 of valentines day: avoid the special valentine menus.

This has been another helpful valentine tip brought to you by khunopie