What Does Your Avatar Represent?

ashacat

I chose Homer because I share all his values.

I was always a total fan of his TV shows to

the extent that a TGF I brought to Europe

knew not to bother talking to me when it

was on the Dutch TV station which was

showing it and even called me Mr Simpson.

I also have a daughter who resembles Lisa.

And a youngest son who resembles Bart.

I switched to Bart because , in the words

of a very bad singer who made a lot of

money despite his vocal defects , "I was

so much older then . I'm younger than

that now".

:o

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new one is Lady Wynter. I was on 3 different avatar websites looking for one that was a bit Gothic (was fed up of the cutesy girl & dog) & went with Winter or bad weather (november rain). I liked her. And, as Jet pointed out, she has hair like Jet!! :o

Gee you know an avatar like that for (is she around) The Hag OK..

But for sweet November Rain...

post-36273-1171631946.jpg

My new one is Lady Wynter. I was on 3 different avatar websites looking for one that was a bit Gothic (was fed up of the cutesy girl & dog) & went with Winter or bad weather (november rain). I liked her. And, as Jet pointed out, she has hair like Jet!! :D

Just showing my colder side ... "nothing lasts forever, even cold November rain", but you know I'm still a fan of the duckie! :o

Sorry, LBD, just seen my custom made avatar. Cute!!! I'm going to save him & maybe use him later. Thank you!!

Edited by November Rain

My new one is Lady Wynter. I was on 3 different avatar websites looking for one that was a bit Gothic (was fed up of the cutesy girl & dog) & went with Winter or bad weather (november rain). I liked her. And, as Jet pointed out, she has hair like Jet!! :o

You're cruisin' and I'm cranky, LBD. Look out paddledoodle abattoir fluff. My tresses need a new pillow and my kitties are hungry. Wings up is easiest. Less stress in your meat when we cook it. Real free range like.

This Avatar was me ... in a dark place ... reaching out and finding something very special in Chiang Mai... About 3 years now.. soon I will have to put up something happy with rainbows and butter flies.. hmmm on second thought just shoot me.. :o

You're cruisin' and I'm cranky, LBD. Look out paddledoodle abattoir fluff. My tresses need a new pillow and my kitties are hungry. Wings up is easiest. Less stress in your meat when we cook it. Real free range like.

I just knew you woul be testy,, Jet I'm to old and Tough Feathers all bent and greying No value..

Besides you know you love me really...

What I actually trying to say is that I laugh about people that brag about their competencies

and you can proof they aint worth 5hit.

Like my new boss, a potential corperate pshychopath (yes Google that one).

Ore for example the company global product manager that tells lies all the time and I confront her with those in the open.

I am having good laugh all the time when those suckers state something and I show them they are wrong.

I do not like to work with people that lie ore try to cover up things and I let them know.

But they keep on trying.....

But I never give up showing the truth..

So come on fess up, why did you choose your avatar? does it represent something about you/your life?

Mine represents what I'd rather be doing instead of going to work, and what I intend to do a lot of when I retire to my home new Pakchong!!

Ahhhh, Pak Chong! Where Bruce Lee filmed his first big movie, The Big Boss.