re-entry permit during extension application

Hi

Currently applying for extension of temporary stay on NON-O visa based on marriage

Not living in Bangkok this process takes 3-4 weeks

I also asked for a re-entry permit as my current Non-O is not valid anymore during application

I asked for a single re-entry permit

Suddenly I have to leave for 2 times...

Can I request a re-entry permit at Suvarnabhumi upon second exit??

thanks

Should be no problem, make sure they understand that you are on the "under consideration" stamp.

Important - You must be back in the country before your report back to immigration date, ensure that the incoming immigration officer stamps the correct (very short) date.

If you already have a valid re-entry permit you cannot get a 2nd one issued.

If you have used your current re-entry permit you can get as many single entry re-entry permits as you want to on departure from the country.

If you have a underconsideration stamp with a report back date the re-entry permit will only be valid to that date.

Thanks both, understood

My re-entry permit normally expires in my case with the visa at November 25

Since I have requested an new extension valid for 12 months the current is cancelled and 

as usual for me I took the one time re-entry so I can travel out and in one time during the consideration time

Now I have to travel twice so I need the extra re-entry

I will aks at Suvarnabhumi upon 2nd trip

16 minutes ago, Bert Jones said:

If I leave the kingdom for a short break in Taiwan, do I need to purchase a re-entry permit? or does my extension of stay allow 1 exit re-entry? I currently have a retirement extension of stay. Thanks.

You need a re-entry permit for every departure and entry to the country. Without a re-entry your extension will end on the day you enter the country,