going to france

8 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

You are not alone with that issue.

Many Western countries choose to  employ serious restrictions  for those who try honest means of entering a country with a wife.

Good luck..

i am married for 10 year i have 6 year little boy,i will try!

Not easy. Lots of red tape and hoops to jump thru... But it is do-able!! One friend took his Thai girlfriend of one year twice in the last 2 years. Another friend has taken his wife of 3 years many times. They are not TV members or I would hook you up...

Don't be discouraged.

Got a Schengen Visa for my Thi GF to go to Italy last spring. A few 'hoops' but if all paperwork is good, no problem. One guy on here said the German Embassy was easier, but then you have to travel thru Deutschland, and test the beer!

There is quite a difference between girl friend and legally married (and registered in your home country).

OP: I assume that you are French national?

I can't speak about France but know that Switzerland has much a much easier procedure if legally married.

Indeed we need more info. If the topic started is from any EU/EEA country (except France), then a visa for his wife (or relationship akin to marriage) will be via an accelerated,  simplified procedure with the visa free of charge. 

See the Schengen sticky...

12 hours ago, wgdanson said:

One guy on here said the German Embassy was easier, but then you have to travel thru Deutschland, and test the beer!

Nope. A Schengen visa requires the alien to apply at the country that is the main destination. If your main destination is France you need to apply via the French (or the optional external service provider). Though you may of course enter via Germany on a 'French' Schengen visa.