Re registering after visit away

I study in Bangkok on a ED Visa. I rent a condo all year round and I am registered to this address. What is the process i need to follow at immigration when i return if i go and spend a week or two elsewhere and get checked in at a hotel. Do I need to do another TM30 at immigration in BKK?

Edited by lily11a

6 hours ago, lily11a said:

Will my address on the system not have changed though? I was of the understanding I needed to 're check' myself in if my landlord cannot do that for me.

Bangkok immigration has not been requesting a TM30 form. Only a few offices want another one every time you leave and return to your residence.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Bangkok immigration has not been requesting a TM30 form. Only a few offices want another one every time you leave and return to your residence.

Which offices are these? It would be handy to know ???? And would it also be needed if you just flew overseas and returned back to your same registered condo, without using any other hotels/accommodation in Thailand between those periods of time?

Edited by bbi1

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/Which offices are these? It would be handy to know ???? And would it also be needed if you just flew overseas and returned back to your same registered condo, without using any other hotels/accommodation in Thailand between those periods of time?

Jomtien Immigration fined the man in the video 1600 TBH for not reporting within 24 hours of arrival in Thailand.  He flew into Thailand, received a Visa on Arrival, and afaik, went directly to his condo that he owns in Pattaya.  When he went to Jomtien Immigration for a 30-day extension of his tourist visa, they fined him for not reporting his stay.  A commenter on the video said that Samut Prakan Immigration is also fining people.

(The information he gives is specific to him.)

Edited by SEtonal

Thanks-Do immigration know from their system when you check out of a hotel or only check in? For example, If I went and stayed at a hotel for a week and then with some friends who did not register me for a few days before returning and re registering myself would I get fined for this not being done within 24 hours of leaving the first hotel?

34 minutes ago, lily11a said:

Thanks-Do immigration know from their system when you check out of a hotel or only check in?

They would only know you checked into a hotel when the hotel did the online report of your arrival. No reporting of you checking out.