Android tv box

hellyes2oo2

Firstly let me say i am asking a question for a friend, and i have no knowledge on the subject. He has got one of these android boxes for his tv, and it was working perfectly, but the other day he was trying to store something ( i think), and he lost everything. Does anyone know if there is anywhere in issan he can get it fixed. He lives just outside Sisaket, so Ubon to Surin areas would be ideal. Thanks in advance for any help.

Might be worth posting this in the technology section too?

I cannot recommend a shop to help him in those areas (been here/there for 14 years) but a slim chance is if he visits Hong Kong Garden this evening, my friend (Mike) will be there and he’s very knowledgeable/helpful on that subject.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, hellyes2oo2 said:

steve the box is brand new. it was working perfectly until he i presume pressed a wrong button. it still starts up bust just needs re-setting.

In that case, a visit to the supplier is in order. Should be an easy fix to put it back like it was before he pressed the wrong button.

Agree with peter. There are 1000’s of android boxes. That could be set up a 1000 different ways. That makes a lot of combinations. Different viewing software, different services supplying video streams. Not enough information to work with .

Personally I use Kodi and NFPS service out of Beleise in Central America. But the options are unlimited. Does the friend watch US, UK, or Thai streams? That might at least be a good please to start. Is there a name on the box he zeroed out?

Its kind of asking the forum my car quit running, why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived