shinecoin

owl sees all

6 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Just Google it and notice the links to Ponzi scheme, Scam and similar keywords below the initial hits for Shinecoin.

Thanks or the reply WorriedNoodle. So you don't think much of it then? It's been on the go for some time. Not crashed yet. Big in Pattaya.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 7:32 PM, mogandave said:

I think it is a good time to buy crypto in general, but I think it’s important to diversify.

When you say diversify, do you mean spreading the funds over a large amount of cryptos (they are starting up as we type) or just the top few most reported on.

Going back to 'shinecoin'. It has over 400 members, and over 40 businesses in Pattaya accept 'shinecoin' as payment. Does this, in your view, give it credibility?

I think the whole scheme is run from Sweden, where it apparently is growing at a fast rate.

When you say diversify, do you mean spreading the funds over a large amount of cryptos (they are starting up as we type) or just the top few most reported on.

Going back to 'shinecoin'. It has over 400 members, and over 40 businesses in Pattaya accept 'shinecoin' as payment. Does this, in your view, give it credibility?

I think the whole scheme is run from Sweden, where it apparently is growing at a fast rate.

No, when I say diversity, I mean buy all crypto that will increase in value. Avoid buying those that will decrease in value.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 12:43 PM, owl sees all said:

I think you would struggle to find 40 businesses in pattaya that  even accept bitcoin never mind something as obscure as shine

I would skip this one if i were you

On 11/20/2018 at 9:03 PM, Scottjouro said:

Pretty obvious its a ponzi this one...with absolutely no real use case 

https://www.shinecoin.com

Fr

This is from the Shinecoin FAQ section of their website.  They are unable to provide a staight yes/no answer!!!!!!!!
"Frequently asked questions
Is it safe to buy Shinecoin?

Shinecoin provides a serious cryptocurrency built on the Ethereum platform. When you buy Shinecoin the project will help to perform a reliable deal. The coins are safely stored in an Etherum wallet that only you control

Can I sell my Shinecoin and recieve local currency?
So far, the members have all been able to sell coins when wanted. Currently, supervisors are available to help members sell their coins and receive either Ethereum, Bitcoin, or local currency.

How do I sell my Shinecoin?
At present, there is no automated procedure for selling coins. Instead supervisors in the community are available to assist you. As a member, your desire to sell coins will have priority."

My Comment

I would get more return by shinning up the penny in my pocket than touch this load of ……..

equently asked questions

Is it safe to buy Shinecoin?

Shinecoin provides a serious cryptocurrency built on the Ethereum platform. When you buy Shinecoin the project will help to perform a reliable deal. The coins are safely stored in an Etherum wallet that only you control

Can I sell my Shinecoin and recieve local currency?

So far, the members have all been able to sell coins when wanted. Currently, supervisors are available to help members sell their coins and receive either Ethereum, Bitcoin, or local currency.

How do I sell my Shinecoin?

At present, there is no automated procedure for selling coins. Instead supervisors in the community are available to assist you. As a member, your desire to sell coins will have priority.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived