Possible US Embassy Pattaya Outreach

richsilver

I just received this email from Pat Koester, the Liaison Volunteer from the US Embassy. Here's what she says:

"If you’ve checked the US Embassy Bangkok website in the last couple days, you have noticed that they have listed an upcoming Outreach visit to Pattaya; however, it does not mention a date. The Citizen Liaison Volunteers were given a date last Friday, but I don’t want to mention it yet in case it changes or is canceled. So this is just a heads up for anyone who is planning a trip to Bangkok to get your Income Verification Letter because it might save you a trip. As soon as I receive an official email with a date, I will forward it to you. Meanwhile, I suggest that you check the Embassy website at https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-se ... -outreach/ daily if this applies to you."

• Like 1

Thanks Richsilver, I have heard this before, but havent had it confirmed. I just sent a message to the Embassy, and the reply was Nothing! Im sure the hotel will be very full of people getting the last income affidavits. I will go a couple hours early!