Good Resort For Two Gay Women

Governor

A friend of mine has asked me to recommend a good resort for her and her partner to visit at the beginning of December, they are looking for a good beach and a good night life, though nothing ott.

I have suggested the Krabi, Phuket locations, I wasn't sure about Pattaya. Have I got this right?

I have also suggested that they book their flights and accommodation separately, again have I got this right? That's what I do anyway.

Cheers

Edited by Governor

HI

where are they going?? We are 2 gay women who travel thailand a fair bit. We prefer Samui and alsp Pattaya

really depends where you go then i can recomend a resort

cheers

A friend of mine has asked me to recommend a good resort for her and her partner to visit at the beginning of December, they are looking for a good beach and a good night life, though nothing ott.

I have suggested the Krabi, Phuket locations, I wasn't sure about Pattaya. Have I got this right?

I have also suggested that they book their flights and accommodation separately, again have I got this right? That's what I do anyway.

Cheers

Thank's for the helpful replies, I will pass them on and possibly come back for further advice if they need it.

As for "Brighton" I hosted a conference there last week, and whilst it had a beach, it certainly wasn't a Thai beach. I used to go there in my youth, at college and as a "mod" - god, where have all the years gone.

Thank's for the helpful replies, I will pass them on and possibly come back for further advice if they need it.

As for "Brighton" I hosted a conference there last week, and whilst it had a beach, it certainly wasn't a Thai beach. I used to go there in my youth, at college and as a "mod" - god, where have all the years gone.

Us northern mods had to make do with Skegness :o

I would never suggest Pattaya to anyone. The water is so dirty. There are interesting things to do there because of the large expat population, but I think they'd be more on target with what they want by going to Ko Samui or Phuket. Thais don't seem to mind gays are lesbians at all, so I think it's no problem with their sexual orientation.

Is this a joke? What's being lesbian got to do with what beach you visit? I dunno?

They probably don't want to wind up at a beach in some ultra conservative area where the locals would freak out about it. Just a matter of doing your research because you accept that the world ain't perfect.