visa agents making a killing

Just for interest sake i contacted a visa agent today about no more affidavits or stat declarations being issued next year i got a reply back quickly saying no pension or bank requirements 26 thousand baht for a retirement visa but earlier this year they quoted me 12 thousand baht looks likes some of these agents are going to make a lot of money    i don't need an agent because im doing my visa legit just every one be wary i guess there's a bit of under the counter payment going on this is Thailand i guess lol

• Like 1

I’m of back to Oz next year to re do there, 2 years for 1 visa, and money stays where it’s safe!And a multi re entry to boot, sure will cost about the same but no money in the bank here for me thanks...plus get to renew DL,Medicare etc. I know it doesn’t suit everyone, tho for those who can not sure more don’t suggest it here, thanks for the post!

26 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

About what could be expected.

More people driven to more shady methods for a good bundle of cash.

It all comes from crooked immigration officers. They make the rules, allow it to happen, and take the payments from the visa agents. The blame goes to the top and trickles down.

But that’s how everything works here so it’s not really a surprise.

• Like 2