Normal wait times at Chang Watthana

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what the normal wait times are at CW for an extension. I went for first time and was lucky to have some assistance from an agent my wife knows. We got there I think about 11 am and gave him the paperwork and went get some coffee. He came to get me when it was time to take my pic, then told us to go to lunch and come back after lunch. I didn't know they closed for lunch or I would have gone earlier. I guess he had to go back in to get the multiple re-entry permit & 90-day reporting stamp from a different counter. We were out of there pretty quick after lunch.

Just wondering what the normal wait times are for next time if I want to do the 90-day reports or next year's extension by myself. After lunch the wait line was very long. I don't know how long the line was in the morning since we didn't arrive until 11 am. Any advice would be appreciated especially on arrival time...

Edited by BertM

Umm you will be lucky to be processed before 'lunch time break"

Some folk say arrive about 11.am.

If early  and want all done before lunch break you need early. Have everything filled out. Walk straight past entry desk and go to line inside for ticket