Iranian tourist chose to jump after preparing other suicide methods

webfact

Iranian tourist chose to jump after preparing other suicide methods

1pm.jpg

Daily News reported that an Iranian tourist decided against poisoning himself and hanging, opting to jump to his death from a Din Daeng hotel. 

Cops and Poh Teck Tung rescue services were called to the hotel in Intharamara Soi 45 on Sunday after security found 38 year old Hammad Ramju lying dead on a connecting structure on the first floor between the hotel's two nine story blocks.

In his room on the eighth flood there was an unopened packet of rat poison on the dressing table. 

A phone on the bed had lots of unanswered messages. 

There was a picture of a Thai woman at the head of the bed. 

A nylon cord was attached to an area by the window. 

There were footprints on an air conditioning compressor. 

There was no sign of a struggle in the room that was locked from the inside.

Maj-Gen  Ekkachai Bunwisut of the Region 2 of the metropolitan police said that the dead man had acted alone and had clearly contemplated several methods to end his life before deciding to jump. 

Hotel staff said that they had originally intended to give him a second floor room when he checked in on Saturday - but he insisted on a room on the eighth floor. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-26

If you're serious, then I suppose you jump. Pills etc. are more a cry for help. Not something I'd choose personally, people have survived high level jumps; I'd need something more certain. Anyway, if I did choose this route, I'd make it look like an accident, one has to think of those one leaves behind.

6 hours ago, nausea said:

If you're serious, then I suppose you jump. Pills etc. are more a cry for help. Not something I'd choose personally, people have survived high level jumps; I'd need something more certain. Anyway, if I did choose this route, I'd make it look like an accident, one has to think of those one leaves behind.

I really  hope you will never find this road, but maybe you could start by finding a more optimist/funny username :smile:

9 hours ago, Tailwagsdog said:

Nothing is ever so bad, to do this. Broken hearts heal, Money can be made again, Shame can be overcome by doing good, Life goes on and these terrible events in your life actually make you a better person, more human, more humble, more worldly. 

While I agree with you the suicides of people I knew had money, no broken heart and no shame.  They had mental depression. Some fought it for a while and lost the battle.  They meant no one any harm they just could not live any longer in mental pain. RIP young man. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 1:33 PM, car720 said:

they will blame love for this but I believe there was something waiting back in Iran that made life not worth living.

bs. speculations over a dead person. disrespectful. hope , they dont talk over your dead body the same way you do when the time comes.

guy committed a suicide. his decision. please dont tie this with your prejudice and nonsense generalizations.

RIP for the deceased.