'Pretties' lend support to pro-Junta party

snoop1130

5 hours ago, observer90210 said:

And how deep was the "support" pushed,  for the top party sponsors ?  ????

p.s. somebody needs glasses for the "pretty" on the far right of the photo !! :sorry:

Yes but you woudnt kick her otta bed for breaking wind.:cheesy:

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe we should look at it this way: What will more likely make the voters happy: An ordinary politician or a pretty?

And regarding working for the people: Pretties can't be much worse than most Thai politicians.

Probably smarter than most.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Good job Thaksin's son is offering an ethical alternative.

If elected fairly, yes.  His father and aunt both seem to have faulty moral compasses, but that is nothing compared to a coup.  They were never voted out or impeached properly.  For that, Thailand chose expediency over a path to honor and dignity.   

The pretties perhaps wish to one day sit at the elitist table before their past due date.  Possibly hoping for an introduction from a well heeled auntie or influential gardener. 

• Haha 2

Hmmm. Dunno.Something isn't right here. On the one hand we hear that Prayuth is a shoe-in by virtue of the rorts he's perpetrated (nice and honest guy that he is).

On the other hand, the press is getting all frothy and agitated at all the popular support he's getting - from honest-john-you can-trust-me-would-I lie-to you? MP's of all stripes and now from lovely sultry ladies, whose support he hardly needs if the first paragraph is in fact the dismal truth.

Something wrong with this picture and try as I might, I can't just write it off to the Thai intellect.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

If elected fairly, yes.  His father and aunt both seem to have faulty moral compasses, but that is nothing compared to a coup.  They were never voted out or impeached properly.  For that, Thailand chose expediency over a path to honor and dignity.   

The pretties perhaps wish to one day sit at the elitist table before their past due date.  Possibly hoping for an introduction from a well heeled auntie or influential gardener. 

One could drown in those 'ifs'. Latest round of 'whatabout' exonerations of Thaksin. 'er notwithstanding the faulty moral compass malarkey.

Edited by SheungWan

To please 'uncle', they will need to dress in abscon, fake 19th century clothes, with ugly 22nd century designer shoes, and the obligatory fake 'Louis' handbag, oh, and know by heart all the glorious songs he composed... Aah, yes, as a dictator he must be wanting the whole monty! Or, no, just not that one... (I'd bet he was a hidden fan of the Village People, LOL)

Edited by bangrak