Ex-Trump campaign head Manafort denies ever meeting with WikiLeaks' Assange

webfact

I’ve been thinking of the main three players in this you have Manafort squealing to Donald’s lawyers you have Donald lapping it up then you have a cool calm highly intelligent well seasoned fbi master pulling the strings the old saying comes to mind give a perp enough rope and he will hang himsielf along with the rest of the gang just thinking you know........

• Sad 1

One of the rules of politics laid down by Roger Stone, Manafort's idol and mentor:

deny, deny, deny

Waiting for picture proof of Paulie entering the Ecuadorian embassy, and the possible denials:

- that isn't me

- I was planning for a vacation in Ecuador and went to find out about visas (uh-oh, US citizens don't need a visa)

- it was my twin brother

UK immigration would surely know if Paulie was in the kingdom at the time in question, and if so would be mere coincidence.  Even better if he was caught traveling with a fake passport. 

It's like schoolboys, there's the kid who doesn't do anything but trouble always seems to find him and nobody else.  And he always has a hard-to-believe excuse.

I like the move with entering the court in a wheelchair, someone should pull the fire alarm and see how fast he bolts out of the chair and runs out of the building (a common tactic with scoundrels, e.g. Cosby is blind when he goes to court).

On 11/28/2018 at 6:16 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Please don’t disappear off TVF when Trump’s crimes are exposed, I’ve so much fun planned for you.

and there you have the mentality of the leftist cabal on TVF that exist unimpeded.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Julian Asange entered the Ecuadorian Embassy in London June 2012.  I believe he has not left the embassy.  Did Paul Manafort travel to London after June 2012 Did he enter the Ecuadorian Embassy?  If the answers to both are yes then he did meet Assange.  Easy way to confirm or deny this:  Check his passport and check the visitor logs at the Ecuadorian Embassy.  

Looks  fake news is eating itself.   

link below is behind paywall, but opens up if you use a new browser.

The Guardian offered a bombshell story about Paul Manafort. It still hasn’t detonated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-guardian-offered-a-bombshell-story-about-paul-manafort-it-still-hasnt-detonated/2018/12/03/60e38182-f71c-11e8-863c-9e2f864d47e7_story.html

"But one week after publication, the Guardian’s bombshell looks as though it could be a dud.

No other news organization has been able to corroborate the Guardian’s reporting to substantiate its central claim of a meeting. News organizations typically do such independent reporting to confirm important stories"

kinda like those fake pipe bombs.????