bamboo fence with bamboo wood strips or bamboo rolls ? where to buy around Pattaya ?

pehice

hello,

Do you know where to buy bamboo rolls around Pattaya to put them on the metallic fence ?

Or do you have any other good solution to hide the view from outside ?

Thank you.

Image result for canisse rouleau

Image result for canisse rouleau

image.jpeg.50b477fe31b57482aa41786b9765d8c4.jpeg

Edited by pehice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've tried to find a good size (wide) bamboo blind in Pattaya, I'm still yet to do. One shop in Naklua sells a couple of sizes at prohibitive prices. It seems very little is made in Thailand any more, and what is, is ridiculously expensive.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, johng said:

There's a big shop on Sukhumvit just before the "floating market" that has lots of bamboo...never seen it ready made into a fence though..pay someone to make it or DIY.

Be very time consuming to spit all the bamboo into slats and then string them all together. Take more patience than I've got. The fence/screen that the OP pictured has been done on a machine, not likely by hand.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, giddyup said:

I've tried to find a good size (wide) bamboo blind in Pattaya, I'm still yet to do. One shop in Naklua sells a couple of sizes at prohibitive prices. It seems very little is made in Thailand any more, and what is, is ridiculously expensive.

what shop at Naklua please ?