Melatonin in Thailand

balo

I have big problems with deliveries from iHerb , because Banglamung post office and Sriracha mail center are stealing my packages. 

I am now missing 4 packages the last 3 months that I know have arrived Thailand.  

So my question is where I can buy Melatonin , generic brand in Thailand. 

I already know I can buy 15 capsules 2 mg for 500 baht at Fascino in Pattaya , but that is a crazy prize.  

From iHerb I pay 110 baht for 60 capsules 3mg - 

There must be someone here selling them at normal prices ? 

15 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I have recently bought from Lazada.

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.6H9i

Great ! Thanks only 399 baht for 120 tablets.  I will order today. Even cash on delivery available. 

Melatonin works for me , it gives me a better sleep pattern. 

Never heard of this brand but hopefully it's the real deal. 

Just now, balo said:

Great ! Thanks only 399 baht for 120 tablets.  I will order today. Even cash on delivery available. 

All I can say was it was quick delivery, and works fine for me.Hope you get the same result. ????

7 minutes ago, balo said:

Instead of melatonin, you can try to use antihistamines. Google it as sleeping aid instead of melatonin. 

Following  this Thread,

I also have problems sleeping, especially as I get older. Made a mental note of Lsada for when I come back to Thailand in a few months.

I am on business now in NYC , so wife is not with me and I sleep along. so to sleep I put on TV  Youtube videos of lectures that you don't really need to watch just listen too. RI chanel (Royal  Institute)  the more esoteric the sobject the better. IN no time at all I fall asleep, worst come to worst I learn something  LOL 

Ted has some great talks,  oxford Union also.

Just an observation from an older person that for me melatonin seems to have no effect whatsoever.  And I was expecting it to help.

A single Tylenol seems to have a much better chance of letting me sleep and have found a single Tylenol PM (acetaminophen 500mg, diphenhydramine HCI 25mg) seems to work even better).  Try not to take often but when have taken it seems to work well with good sleep. 

5 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Just an observation from an older person that for me melatonin seems to have no effect whatsoever.

Yes , for some people it works , others it don't.  

I was surprised how effective it was for me.  It just gives me a deeper sleep  , and I normally never take any other type of drugs. 

45 minutes ago, balo said:

Yes , for some people it works , others it don't.  

I was surprised how effective it was for me.  It just gives me a deeper sleep  , and I normally never take any other type of drugs. 

For old people there is very little risk taking melatonin, but for younger 50-60 you should use it with care. It is a hormon in your brain made from seratonin. If you use to long time, you risk shutting down your own production. 

For old people there is very little risk taking melatonin, but for younger 50-60 you should use it with care. It is a hormon in your brain made from seratonin. If you use to long time, you risk shutting down your own production. 

Read for yourself balo, 

https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/news/20171004/is-natural-sleep-aid-melatonin-safe

Conclusion of that article

“We really don’t know yet if it’s safe to take long-term,” says Goldstein.

So nothing has been proved yet .

Anyway I am not planning to take it every day , only when my sleep pattern is out of sync. 

Archived