Has Kodi been hacked?

vogie

Just trying to view some I'm a celebrity programes on 'overeasy' and all the servers are 'filepusuit' 

It appears to be this guy thats doing it "DIMITROLOGY HACKED KODI!? FILEPURSUIT VIDEO ALL OVER KODI ????"

Has anyone else come across this problem. I think it is one for our experts.

No Kodi is not hacked, the issue is only in yoda addon, who used the filepursuit tracker without authorization from the developer.

This caused his server costs to skyrocket, so he had to redirect the links to an ad to avoid this.

The Yoda addon has since received an update to solve this issue. If you have the correct repo it should have updated about 10 days ago

No Kodi is not hacked, the issue is only in yoda addon, who used the filepursuit tracker without authorization from the developer.

This caused his server costs to skyrocket, so he had to redirect the links to an ad to avoid this.

The Yoda addon has since received an update to solve this issue. If you have the correct repo it should have updated about 10 days ago

Thanks Jan, I have the Durex build which normally updates automaticly, but sometimes I have to do the full install (I think).

I use Durex and Yoda and mine still gets the filepursuit streams as well so maybe the yoda repo I have has not been updated. I will try to update/change the repo that yoda updates from and see if they are removed 

I uninstalled Durex last night and installed kodi no limits, but havn't had the chance to try it out yet, I can always revert back to the Durex build should the need arise.

I recently did the reverse. For some reason on Kodi no limits the only way I could get Kodi no limits to work was to download the streams list then turn on my vpn to actually play the stream. Otherwise 90% of the time I would get no streams available. 

i use a windows box and real debrid so maybe that has something to do with it.

With Durex no vpn required.

On 12/4/2018 at 9:16 AM, AJBangkok said:

I use Durex and Yoda and mine still gets the filepursuit streams as well so maybe the yoda repo I have has not been updated. I will try to update/change the repo that yoda updates from and see if they are removed 

That is what happens when you download those free builds. They don't install the original repos or all dependencies, and you addons don't update.

Archived