3bb latest game?

zoza

About three months ago my wife got a message that we had not paid our 3bb internet, I went online checked my Kasikorn

Banks payments and we were paid in full. we told 3bb they had made a mistake, they kept calling/messaging that we should go to the nearest 3bb office and pay up, I went to my Kasikorn Bank and asked them to check that the payments had been made, they gave me a printout detailing the full payment of what was owed. I contacted 3bb call center and told them the payments had been confirmed by my bank and to stop harassing us. and for three months they have.

until about two weeks ago same same....ok I checked my payments and they are not pretty as I had come undone trying to

use their ''put on hold payments scheme'' for when you travel aboard.

so now I pay in advance if I am going somewhere and some payments were not on the right date but they were all paid in full

but the messages just kept coming so I rang the call center and asked if she could confirm the dates, she did so I asked if

she could stop the messages, but they just keep saying we owe them? so I rang again (I am quite friendly with the call center staff by now) and I was told to email 3bb with the proof? so I asked if she meant a screen shot of the November payment

and she said yes,,,,,so I sent them an email+ screen shot...…

the next day I got an email ''dear valued costomer….where is 2,....3.....4 (I had already asked has 3bb no way of checking these

payments? as call center staff had already agreed I was paid in full) so now I had to send them all the payments.

I can only go back five months (hence Kasikorn last time) but I get the feeling 3bb are taking the piss.

any advice on how to avoid any more nonsense from 3bb  would be gratefully received.

p.s our condo management will not allow

any more internet to our building...but that is another story. 

About three months ago my wife got a message that we had not paid our 3bb internet, I went online checked my Kasikorn

Banks payments and we were paid in full. we told 3bb they had made a mistake, they kept calling/messaging that we should go to the nearest 3bb office and pay up, I went to my Kasikorn Bank and asked them to check that the payments had been made, they gave me a printout detailing the full payment of what was owed. I contacted 3bb call center and told them the payments had been confirmed by my bank and to stop harassing us. and for three months they have.

until about two weeks ago same same....ok I checked my payments and they are not pretty as I had come undone trying to

use their ''put on hold payments scheme'' for when you travel aboard.

so now I pay in advance if I am going somewhere and some payments were not on the right date but they were all paid in full

but the messages just kept coming so I rang the call center and asked if she could confirm the dates, she did so I asked if

she could stop the messages, but they just keep saying we owe them? so I rang again (I am quite friendly with the call center staff by now) and I was told to email 3bb with the proof? so I asked if she meant a screen shot of the November payment

and she said yes,,,,,so I sent them an email+ screen shot...…

the next day I got an email ''dear valued costomer….where is 2,....3.....4 (I had already asked has 3bb no way of checking these

payments? as call center staff had already agreed I was paid in full) so now I had to send them all the payments.

I can only go back five months (hence Kasikorn last time) but I get the feeling 3bb are taking the piss.

any advice on how to avoid any more nonsense from 3bb  would be gratefully received.

p.s our condo management will not allow

any more internet to our building...but that is another story. 

Have you checked to make quite sure that you inserted the correct customer and any other reference numbers correctly?

I had this issue with True last year and it transpired it was my fault. Wrong customer number. I completed a claim form at the bank and I was refunded, in full, 3 weeks later.

Just pay yearly in advance. Stops these sort of problems and you get a discount.

to be honest with my luck with 3bb they would probably say I had not paid that!!!! a while back I requested the suspension of my 3bb while I traveled and when I returned early (8 days) they cancelled the full 70 days agreement but never told me just sent a bill for three extra months payments

I found out several months later.

Have you checked to make quite sure that you inserted the correct customer and any other reference numbers correctly?

I had this issue with True last year and it transpired it was my fault. Wrong customer number. I completed a claim form at the bank and I was refunded, in full, 3 weeks later.

I have only 3bb that I pay with this account and it is sort of Auto pay

as once the first one is made and all is ok you just click on the 3bb loggo

you do not have to enter anything but amount and date. but thanks for the input

as I do like to get it right if I can.

Have you checked online with 3BB?

You need to go to 3BB Member (Google It)

Then click on the red bar the says "Check Service Account". It will then ask you for the Thai ID card or Passport number the account was opened with. Once you've entered this it will display your account statement. What you've paid and what you owe. there is an English option

I have only 3bb that I pay with this account and it is sort of Auto pay

as once the first one is made and all is ok you just click on the 3bb loggo

you do not have to enter anything but amount and date. but thanks for the input

as I do like to get it right if I can.

Thought I'd mention it because with True, whilst the customer number is fixed, there is a reference number that changes each month. So I cannot have a 'one click' option on my on-line banking.

Although I'd figured that my issue was with True, it was Krungsri Bank who helped me resolve it.

Good luck, Don't give up.

2 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Have you checked online with 3BB?

You need to go to 3BB Member (Google It)

Then click on the red bar the says "Check Service Account". It will then ask you for the Thai ID card or Passport number the account was opened with. Once you've entered this it will display your account statement. What you've paid and what you owe. there is an English option

I have done all this ''check service Account'' it says no payment November

my Bank account says paid. my 3bb  says not. Kasikorn have been informed

3bb are adamant they have not received any payment, same as last time

but within a week it will all go quiet from 3bb no apology no explanation.   

22 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Don't know if this works for autopay but whenever I paid with internet banking of KBank, I received an email with it that had all the details. So even if on their site you can't see more than 6 months into the past, provided you haven't wiped the mail, you should still have evidence of payment with the transaction number, from/to, amount, date/time.

I only get a sms when I do a transfer of funds not for bill payment?

not sure why but will ask at my branch tomorrow, but the way 3bb

go on they probably will not accept emails/sms as they do not believe my

bank statements. but good question. 

On 12/4/2018 at 9:09 AM, zoza said:

to be honest with my luck with 3bb they would probably say I had not paid that!!!! a while back I requested the suspension of my 3bb while I traveled and when I returned early (8 days) they cancelled the full 70 days agreement but never told me just sent a bill for three extra months payments

I found out several months later.

I wonder if the 3BB staff just follow a written procedure and in reality there is no thinking or analysis going on when you try to discuss with their staff.

Perhaps it would be more productive to take copies of every documents / payment etc., to a much bigger 3BB office.

My Thai son had perhaps a similar problem, all paid every month well before deadline time, then suddenly phone calls, 'a/c overdue' etc.

Son phoned their call center, after he finished the call he said to his wife and me 'the girl is not listening, she's just following the steps on a procedure which isn't even the current situation'. The #BB girl had even said 'yes I can see everything is fully paid but the procedure is that I have to call you'.

Son collected all the documents and went to their regional office in Chiang Mai, after talking to several staff he insisted on speaking to the office manager. He said 'I will wait'.

Eventually an older lady came, she suddenly indicated 'there's a wrong code in the database for you, sometimes this happens'. She quickly changed the code, no further problems.

21 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I wonder if the 3BB staff just follow a written procedure and in reality there is no thinking or analysis going on when you try to discuss with their staff.

Perhaps it would be more productive to take copies of every documents / payment etc., to a much bigger 3BB office.

My Thai son had perhaps a similar problem, all paid every month well before deadline time, then suddenly phone calls, 'a/c overdue' etc.

Son phoned their call center, after he finished the call he said to his wife and me 'the girl is not listening, she's just following the steps on a procedure which isn't even the current situation'. The #BB girl had even said 'yes I can see everything is fully paid but the procedure is that I have to call you'.

Son collected all the documents and went to their regional office in Chiang Mai, after talking to several staff he insisted on speaking to the office manager. He said 'I will wait'.

Eventually an older lady came, she suddenly indicated 'there's a wrong code in the database for you, sometimes this happens'. She quickly changed the code, no further problems.

last year on our last ''even though you have proof we are not accepting it deal'' I made 27 phone calls, spent lots of time checking, and after I went to my bank and asked for their help, only then did it stop. but no apology nothing was said . and the only 3bb shops all seem a similar size.

my bank said seven days and we will be in touch, and then they will stop.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, KittenKong said:

That's what I do and I have never had the slightest problem with their billing.

I would love to be able to change my ISP but I suppose cutting down their game time is the next best move. cheers.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:13 PM, tomazbodner said:

Don't know if this works for autopay but whenever I paid with internet banking of KBank, I received an email with it that had all the details. So even if on their site you can't see more than 6 months into the past, provided you haven't wiped the mail, you should still have evidence of payment with the transaction number, from/to, amount, date/time.

I have done a search of my email and I think in ''other'' I have found the emails so I have sent this on to 3bb, my bank phoned me saying payments

completed within two working days, and all payments have been made.

the lady who called from 3bb call center apologised yesterday....

I had told her I have phoned 3bb more than 30 times over this issue

over the three months that they have been acting up.

but still no written confirmation that the bill has been paid.

your mention of emails got me looking as I had two but that was all until I searched the bin? cheers.

Archived