Worst Joke Ever 2024

On 12/22/2018 at 3:08 PM, kickstart said:

A madman escapes from the local asylum,  finds his way into town, and goes into a laundrette, they was  a woman wearing a short skirt filling a washing machine, so he had his way with her when he was done, he runs out of the laundrette.

The following day local newspapers headline "Nut screws washer and bolts".

Circa 1935 recycled in 65

Three men were waiting to go into heaven. St Peter was at the gate and said, "However faithful you tell me you were to your wife will determine the quality of transport that you will get in heaven, but remember if you lie to me I will know and send you straight to hell". 

The first guy comes up to the gate and says, "I never, ever cheated on my wife and I loved her only until from school to her death". So St. Peter gives him a Rolls Royce. 

The next man comes up and says, "I cheated on my wife a little but I still loved her." He gets a BMW and drives off into heaven. 

The next guy came up and said, "I cheated on my wife a lot and also slept with lots hookers and rent boys". He gets a Vespa scooter. 

Next day the guy that got the scooter was riding along and he saw the guy who owned the Rolls Royce crying. 

He asked, "Why are you crying you have such a nice car?!" and the man sobbed, "My wife just went by on a single roller skate".

• Like 1