Worst Joke Ever 2024

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I myself am a member of the KKKK !!

The Khon Kaen Kite Klub

I promise not to pull your string as I always thought you were "flying a kite" with many of you posts, but you do tend to cover yourself well, even if you kant spell!

Edited by scottiejohn
I can't spell either!!
  • Like 1

A man goes on an anger management course.

The therapist tells him: “When somebody makes you really angry, try counting to ten out loud”.  

At the next session the therapist asks: “Did you try my suggestion about counting to ten?”

“Yes”, replies the man, “It was very successful. When I got to eight I punched him in the face. He wasn’t expecting it at all.”

Matt's wife has been dropping hints about her birthday gift for weeks. Now, on the day before, Matt asks, "So what do you think you're getting for your birthday?"
His wife responds, "All I know is that it better be in the driveway and it better go from zero to 200 in under six seconds."
"Oh, it will," Matt responds, "and it does."
The next morning his wife wakes up to find a set of bathroom scales in the driveway tied up with a pretty ribbon.

That's how the fight started

• Like 2

A man is staggering home drunk after last call. A policeman sees the man stumbling around and asks where he's going.
"I'm heading to a lecture," the man slurs in response.
"A lecture?" the skeptical cop responds. "Who would be giving a lecture at this time of the night, especially to drunken sods like you?"

"My wife," the drunk man slurs in response.

• Like 2

A young boy finds his grandfather, an avid gardener, working in his garden one afternoon. "What do you usually put on your celery?" the boy asks his grandfather. The old man wipes the sweat and dirt from his forehead. He's amazed his grandson has taken such an interest in his hobby. "Well, I usually put on a mix of enriched soil and rotted horse manure." "That's weird,"

The grandson replies. "We usually just put on ranch dressing."

1 hour ago, ballpoint said:

Fallen down at your door           Walk 500 miles, and then walk 500 more.

I assume only if "These Boots Were Made for Walking" If not I might just "Return to Sender"  looking like a "Puppet on a String" "With no particular Place to Go"!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1