address change form

Now I have NON-IMMI retirement visa since June.

I did my 90 day reporting online which was rejected saying my address is in Chonburi. I went one time begin of the year to Jomtien immigration when I still had a tourist visa and went there to extend 30 days. Since then I applied for retirement with my Bkk address, also did one time 90 day reporting true my agent who did the visa again with my bkk address, and when I returned from Europe begin September I wrote my Bkk address again on the TM6 card. It seems immigration never updated my address

Is there a form that you can download and fill in for a address change?

Or can you do it directly online?

How to solve this problem?

Thanks Joe for fast reply.

The 30d extension stamp in January mentions Chonburi, as that time I went to Jomtien for a week and did it there.

The 90 day reporting on 22 June I received just a printed piece of paper saying on top: RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION ,that i had to keep in passport they tole me but no stamp on it, only signature

ok now understand, sorry

there is mentioned chonburi immigration extention of stay permitted up to 27 JUne 2019

On TM28 file must fill in the date from when I stay this address, what date to fill in there? They made mistake not to update my address few times. Will I have to pay a fine?

4 minutes ago, ericdiam said:

On TM28 file must fill in the date from when I stay this address, what date to fill in there? They made mistake not to update my address few times. Will I have to pay a fine?

It seems the agent did your extension and the 90 day report in Chonburi.

You could use the date you submit the form or 24 hours before you go to immigration. They would not know what day your actually moved.