Antivirus and Internet security

spider1197

If you are on windows 10 the windows defender is fine and free....I have never had a problem with it.....back it up with the free versions of ccleaner and malawarebytes and your good to go....no need for paid versions IMHO....:thumbsup:

I use Kaspersky ...... I've used it for the last 16yrs here in Thailand. No problems at all & I also use it for online banking with the UK ....... perfect every time I use it. Auto updates & manual scans are very easy. You can buy a year subscription online or by a activation disc/code in any computer shop here ....... around 500 Thai Baht for 12 mths.. I think it a good anti virus package as well as a good programme for getting rid of all the rubbish on the internet before it hits your HD ..... Easy to install & available everywhere here in Thailand ........ could be a popular choice here as I have not seen any other package advertised in the shops locally. Cheers

Kaspersky has been my personal choice and for my clients for over 15yrs. Totally recommend it. McAfee is absolute crap, always has been and always will be.

Simply download and install it for a free 30day trial, then after 30 days install your license number that you can purchase from them or any reseller for a yearly subscription.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Hi,

I use Kaspersky which is up there in the top 5 constantly.

Go to eBay and Amazon and type in what you want and see the great deals come up. I had similar quotes to you and did it this way. I have the 2019 FULL COVER Kaspersky deal and I recently paid about 500 baht. I bought it online as a straightforward download after checking the supplier was reliable.

5 hours ago, wcoast said:

Kaspersky has been my personal choice and for my clients for over 15yrs. Totally recommend it. McAfee is absolute crap, always has been and always will be.

Simply download and install it for a free 30day trial, then after 30 days install your license number that you can purchase from them or any reseller for a yearly subscription.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

+1.

Kaspersky, paid for version on my work laptops, and the free version on my desktop and mini-pc.

I've tried them all over the years, but I'm happiest with Kaspersky the only other software I'd consider is ESET.

18 hours ago, Kurtf said:

There are many free programs available so why pay if you don't have to. I use AVAST and Malware Bytes and CC Cleaner.

No problems in 6 years here in the land of smiles.

I bought Malwarebytes Premium and have nothing but trouble with it. Need to download support report. Then another fix to fix the fix...

Waiting for online session but they are 15 hours behind Thailand.

Archived