Rama IV Park

mogandave

Spent the holiday at Rama IV Park with the family and it was surprisingly nice if unseasonably warm.

Good food, free entertainment, floating market, boat rides, pedal-boats nice flowers and activities for the kids.

Fortunately I am too stupid to understand all the smiling people actually hate me an were talking about me.

All in all a good day was had by all...

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Fortunately I am too stupid to understand all the smiling people actually hate me an were talking about me.

You understood this wrong: They only hate you if you don't pay, as long as you have money and pay they like you ????

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mogandave said:

It’s between Bang Na and Lat Krabang.

IMG_3190.JPG

yes, but that is Rama IX Park, and Google Maps even wants one to see the IX one not the IV one    

Rama IV is over more Westerly in (now called) Saranrom Park.Ovr the road from Rama VI Museum

Another, much less megalithic structure-wise commemoration site for Rama IV, built more by Rama V, is that on Koh Si Chang

Edited by tifino

yes, but that is Rama IX Park, and Google Maps even wants one to see the IX one not the IV one    
Rama IV is over more Westerly in (now called) Saranrom Park.Ovr the road from Rama VI Museum

Yeah, I got the V and X mixed up. I typed Rama 9 into google, sorry..
  • Like 1