Can you re-enter India with another visa from Kathmandu?

Hello, 

Girlfriend's 3 month Indian tourist visa finishes in Feb.

Can she leave India and get another 3 months and re-enter India a couple of weeks later?

Also my 6m visa has "double" written on it.

I can re-enter India across land borders with thst visa right?

Thanks

Edited by HamonRye

She can get another visa in Nepal and Sri Lanka and possibly other countries in Asia. There is also the e visa option which allows 60 days stay and double entry.

Double refers to entries so no reason you can't do as you suggest if you are on your first entry.

You cannot enter India overland with an evisa; you can only enter at certain airports and seaports. You can leave overland with an evisa, however. Or fly from KTM to India.

Getting an Indian visa at KTM is possible, but it's a lot of hassle and takes time. And there's no guaranty she'll get a three-month stay. It's all up to the guy behind the desk.

Cheers people.

I should of added that my girlfriend is from Myanmar.

Any idea if visa exemption or VOA is available for Myanmar citizens at border crossings?

Also she needs to get a new visa before the old one expires. Is that possible?

Cheers

No first hand knowledge of Myanmar folk chasing visas in Nepal but looks like they are eligible for e visa but as taxout correctly stated you cannot initially enter India by land. 

As for needing a new visa before the existing one expires?? Doesn't make sense why would she plus I very much doubt it's allowed to hold 2 valid tourist visas at the same time.

There are land borders now open with Burma does that give you options?