Change address of residence along with Extension of stay

Hello,

I bought an old condo some months ago and have been doing some renovation work there.

Let's say I will officially move in on the same day that I have to visit the Immigration Office (Bangkok) to extend my permit of stay (marriage).

So on the same trip to the Immigration office, I would also like to change my registered address of residence for future 90 days reports.

Questions:
- when filling in the TM7 form and prepare related documents (Map of house, pictures with wife in/out house), can I already use the address of the new condo and pictures?

- before presenting the above documents to the "extension" counter, should I present the TM28/30 form to another counter? (or can be done at the same extension counter along with other documents). Or can do it after applying for the extension? or can this process be skipped completely in Bangkok?

- should I update my Yellow Tabian Baan to the new address before going to the Immigration? do it on the same day? do it after? doesn't matter at all?

Thanks!

Edited by tacchan23

It would be best to do the change of address before doing the extension application. It might best to prepare a TM30 report before going to immigration. There have been reports of them wanting them for certain categories of extensions.

Does your wife have a house book registry for your condo? Without that you will need some other proof of your residence such as a Chanote or your the blue book for the condo if it is in your name.

Immigration does not normally want a to see a yellow house book. You would have to get a new yellow book for the condo after canceling the existing one.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It would be best to do the change of address before doing the extension application. It might best to prepare a TM30 report before going to immigration. There have been reports of them wanting them for certain categories of extensions.

Does your wife have a house book registry for your condo? Without that you will need some other proof of your residence such as a Chanote or your the blue book for the condo if it is in your name.

Immigration does not normally want a to see a yellow house book. You would have to get a new yellow book for the condo after canceling the existing one.

Just to confirm, for the TM28/30 form I need to get a separate queue at another counter, right? Can those forms to notify the change of address be handled by the same officer that process the extend of stay?