Woman claims underage relationship with Woody Allen in 1970s

snoop1130

14 hours ago, mogandave said:

You mean women actually have sex to further their careers?

What?? I'm horrified, who'd have thought that women would have voluntarily degraded themselves for a little financial reward? Shocked!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Come on, why would she voluntarily ruin her life coming out with this now?

I always like the explanation given by this lady. Money, attention, revenge, drug abuse, or just plain crazy.

And there's no downside for her, even if they could prove she was lying, it won't 'ruin her life' because women aren't punished for false allegations.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

Hey, 17?? Underage??  My Mother married my Father when she was 15 in 1949, he was 19.  She was pregnant with my sister at the time...........No, not West Virginia, Boston Massachusetts.

Now Woody Allen marrying his step daughter when she was 18 after living with her (& her Mom) for eight years??  Thats News!!!   Peace

Hey, 17?? Underage??  My Mother married my Father when she was 15 in 1949, he was 19.  She was pregnant with my sister at the time...........No, not West Virginia, Boston Massachusetts.

Now Woody Allen marrying his step daughter when she was 18 after living with her (& her Mom) for eight years??  Thats News!!!   Peace

Soon-Yi is not and never has been his step-daughter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

58 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Soon-Yi is not and never has been his step-daughter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Woody was married to her step mother, (she was adopted) doesn't that make her his step daughter??  it does in my eyes.  oh well, I can be wrong once year I suppose.

21 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Woody was married to her step mother, (she was adopted) doesn't that make her his step daughter?

He never married Mia Farrow, never even lived with her.

He used to get a hotel room to bang her because he didn't want her to get any entitlement to his home.

Not to mention she was married to Andre Previn most of the time she was banging Woody.

SO this is was your 'wrong once a year post'.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

He used to get a hotel room to bang her because he didn't want her to get any entitlement to his home.

Not to mention she was married to Andre Previn most of the time she was banging Woody.

:post-4641-1156694083::wai::clap2:   Sawsdee Pea Mai

On 12/21/2018 at 7:20 AM, BritManToo said:

Since Allen had a long-term relationship with Farrow and had a child with her, one can certainly claim a common-law relationship of some type. And also, since during that relationship, Farrow's adopted daughter came into that set-up, to claim that there was no de facto responsibility on Allen's behalf, sorry, its too much of a stretch. This is all borderline icky stuff. Oh, and BTW, Allen's movies are overrated, so there!

Since Allen had a long-term relationship with Farrow and had a child with her, one can certainly claim a common-law relationship of some type. And also, since during that relationship, Farrow's adopted daughter came into that set-up, to claim that there was no de facto responsibility on Allen's behalf, sorry, its too much of a stretch. This is all borderline icky stuff. Oh, and BTW, Allen's movies are overrated, so there!

Borderline?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 8:13 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Annie Hall, Sleeper, Love and Death, Bananas, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Manhattan - all boring? I think not.

Annie Hall dates terribly IMHO. The early stuff ditto. Crimes and Misdemeanors overrated. That just leaves Manhattan, the paeon to 'er.... an underage relationship.

Edited by SheungWan

Annie Hall dates terribly IMHO. The early stuff ditto. Crimes and Misdemeanors overrated. That just leaves Manhattan, the paeon to 'er.... an underage relationship.
Although I'm a huge Woody Allen fan, I do agree that his early comedies haven't aged well, although the exception is Annie Hall which, for me, is a timeless classic, along with Manhattan. I struggle with his more recent work though!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk