Is Stalking Another Person In Thailand Legal ?

Mitkof Island

There is one already on his YouTube channels and others. The aftermath he was a bloody mess. The story changed numerous times afterwards. The latest and best so far was a gang of foreigners using their girlfriends as human shields were used to protect themselves from this 200 pound bag of blubber. He later accused his American brother that he had hired the mob to beat him up to inherit the families money. Never heard about this freak on YouTube yet ?

• Confused 2

Just now, TonyClifton said:

The question is wrong.  It should be, where is not illegal to stalk someone.  

Just now, Mitkof Island said:

In America it is considered illegal . And in many cases to protect yourself and family. You are allowed to protect yourself from the nutcase. This also includes blowing his head off.

Ok Is it legal in Thailand?

I bet i know who it was. Trust me he will be back . The guy is seriously mentally screwed up. His channel has been taken down at least three times already and he continues to harass and lie about others for his own ego. Not sure why he has not been deported yet. He is still making threats to harm others.

On 12/26/2018 at 2:15 PM, allane said:

I found it noteworthy that you didn't ask if "beating the crap out of someone" is legal.

It's almost legal.  Fines run from 500 to 5000 THB to beat the crap out of someone.  500 if you can convince the cops that the person you beat fought back (mutual fistfight) or 5000 if you just sucker punch them to the point they don't get up.  Seems to be the going rate.

On 12/26/2018 at 2:15 PM, allane said:

I found it noteworthy that you didn't ask if "beating the crap out of someone" is legal.

Only if it's for a good cause (as in this case) :whistling:

Going OT slightly, but be careful if you are using these YT escapades as a reference, these boys are making money, sometimes decent money - so the more crap, scandal, blood, lies and whatever then the more clicks they get - the more they can earn. 

53 minutes ago, Ulic said:

I don't really understand what is going on. But it appears some guys have serious issues with reality. Time for everyone to move along. Nothing to see. :coffee1:

We used to only have to deal with this sort of thing on April 1,  but now here at the nub of Weird, every day is April Fools' Day.