New Netflix film is 'most terrifying thing ever' - fans claim

snoop1130

New Netflix film is 'most terrifying thing ever' - fans claim

By Zoe Forsey

0_BESTPIX-New-York-Special-Screening-Of-The-Netflix-Film-BIRD-BOX.jpg

Sandra Bullock attends the New York special screening of the Netflix film Bird Box (Image: Getty Images for Netflix)

A new film released on Netflix is forcing users to cower in terror behind the sofa.

Bird Box is so scary that it leaves some viewers struggling to sleep and wishing they hadn't watched it.

It stars a number of big names, including Sandra Bullock , Tom Hollander and Sarah Paulson.

Bird Box tells the story of pregnant Malorie - played by Sandra Bullock - who is trying to survive after an unknown force begins to cause mass suicide when its victims lay eyes on it.

Full Story: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/new-netflix-film-most-terrifying-15598195

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

A new film released on Netflix is forcing users to cower in terror behind the sofa.

I think the last time I cowered behind the sofa, I was six years-old and scared of the Cybermen in Dr Who.

For adults to be like this just shows how gullible they must be. Are the people who posted comments about it adults, or are they seven or eight years-old?

I've been told off in cinemas here in Thailand for laughing at ghost films I went to watch with a girlfriend. Most of the audience were screaming and hated me laughing. The locals here jump at their own shadows.

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Bird Box is so scary that it leaves some viewers struggling to sleep and wishing they hadn't watched it.

Pah t'is nothing .. If they get spooked by that where would they be watching Regan's head doing a 360 and throwing up all over Father Karras in The Exorcist .. not to mention the bit with the crucifix and obscenities she hurls at all and sundry .. 

15 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I think the last time I cowered behind the sofa, I was six years-old and scared of the Cybermen in Dr Who.

For adults to be like this just shows how gullible they must be. Are the people who posted comments about it adults, or are they seven or eight years-old?

I've been told off in cinemas here in Thailand for laughing at ghost films I went to watch with a girlfriend. Most of the audience were screaming and hated me laughing. The locals here jump at their own shadows.

..you were lucky..we didnt have a sofa.

Sandra Bullock ...... well past her 'sell by' date.

Why do they let these post wall women still make bad movies?

OMG she looks old!

How come a 54 year old actress was pregnant in this movie?

Couldn't they find someone 30 years old to play the lead actress?

Archived