Jump to content

New Netflix film is 'most terrifying thing ever' - fans claim


snoop1130

Recommended Posts

New Netflix film is 'most terrifying thing ever' - fans claim

By Zoe Forsey

 

0_BESTPIX-New-York-Special-Screening-Of-The-Netflix-Film-BIRD-BOX.jpg

Sandra Bullock attends the New York special screening of the Netflix film Bird Box (Image: Getty Images for Netflix)

 

A new film released on Netflix is forcing users to cower in terror behind the sofa.

 

Bird Box is so scary that it leaves some viewers struggling to sleep and wishing they hadn't watched it.

 

It stars a number of big names, including Sandra Bullock , Tom Hollander and Sarah Paulson.

 

Bird Box tells the story of pregnant Malorie - played by Sandra Bullock - who is trying to survive after an unknown force begins to cause mass suicide when its victims lay eyes on it.

 

Full Story: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/new-netflix-film-most-terrifying-15598195

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

A new film released on Netflix is forcing users to cower in terror behind the sofa.

I think the last time I cowered behind the sofa, I was six years-old and scared of the Cybermen in Dr Who.

For adults to be like this just shows how gullible they must be. Are the people who posted comments about it adults, or are they seven or eight years-old?

 

I've been told off in cinemas here in Thailand for laughing at ghost films I went to watch with a girlfriend. Most of the audience were screaming and hated me laughing. The locals here jump at their own shadows.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Bird Box is so scary that it leaves some viewers struggling to sleep and wishing they hadn't watched it.

Pah t'is nothing .. If they get spooked by that where would they be watching Regan's head doing a 360 and throwing up all over Father Karras in The Exorcist .. not to mention the bit with the crucifix and obscenities she hurls at all and sundry .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just another attempt to promote the film and boost audience numbers.

Claim its this or that so people want to check it out......gimmick not substance, paid for media hype.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Bird Box is so scary that it leaves some viewers struggling to sleep and wishing they hadn't watched it.

After watching it, I can confirm that only the 2nd part of that claim is true.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to agree The Exorcist scared me shitless in the 70's and still does. Must be the scariest movie I have seen and remember well people walking out of the cinema whilst still showing

Link to post
Share on other sites

About the only thing 'terrifying' about this film is that it's a rather poorly made rip-off of the plot of M. Night Shyamalan's The Happening.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I think the last time I cowered behind the sofa, I was six years-old and scared of the Cybermen in Dr Who.

For adults to be like this just shows how gullible they must be. Are the people who posted comments about it adults, or are they seven or eight years-old?

 

I've been told off in cinemas here in Thailand for laughing at ghost films I went to watch with a girlfriend. Most of the audience were screaming and hated me laughing. The locals here jump at their own shadows.

..you were lucky..we didnt have a sofa.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sandra Bullock ...... well past her 'sell by' date.

Why do they let these post wall women still make bad movies?

 

OMG she looks old!

How come a 54 year old actress was pregnant in this movie?

Couldn't they find someone 30 years old to play the lead actress?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...