Video: Thai man forgets his injury and smashes ER window at hospital

rooster59

Video: Thai man forgets his injury and smashes ER window at hospital

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTUyNS83NjI1MzUwLzEuanBn.jpg

Image: Sanook

CCTV footage from a hospital in Prachinburi showed a Thai man in a wheelchair wheel himself towards the ER section of the hospital. 

He complains loudly that there is no one to help him as staff get up to open the door to the ER room. 

Once inside he forgets the injury to his toe and rises from the wheelchair as he hurls abusive insults. 

He then smashes the window of the door and storms out of the hospital.

Nurses called security and 22 year old Pheeraphat Sawatwong was arrested. 

Earlier on Thursday evening he had assaulted a man called Toi Rabiab, 44, outside a shop. After that he hurt his toe in an accident and went to Prajantakham hospital for treatment. 

He has been charged with assault and criminal damage. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-29

Broken ankle ( most my time on crutches sick of a walker last 5 weeks). But when I am at major shops or hospital ; I am over the moon to use a wheelchair they provide. If no one to push it takes you 30 seconds to work out how it travels. Getting up out of it, well I have been on average 20 seconds to complete unlike this <deleted> who must be doing it for an insurance scam.

This drunk nut was a scam from the minute you watched the CCTV. Not amazing is two Thai's came to the man's aid. I have a custom wheelchair (because I'm fat) but I can get in and out (provided the brakes are locked) for short runs prefer my cane; however, my hips are shot so the pain in pretty bad if I try the cane for any length/distance. May go for a hip replacement next year if I gather the funds and at 79 can handle the surgery.

2 hours ago, kwak250 said:

They like to put you in a wheelchair at all the expensive hospitals even if you have a cough.

Yeah, I was offered one when stood on a nail but refused as could still limp in.

But in future, I will take the wheelchair as it seems to cure ailments much quicker.

Archived