Apple store?

mekong.star

I discovered this guy through this forum, he has a tiny workshop in Sutthisan, BKK.

He can do all the work you posted above, I can’t praise this guy enough.

He doesn’t mind giving you a rough quote over the phone, he can work on all ages of Mac, he was willing to tackle my old PowerBook and I have seen some old power macs in the shop, so he knows his stuff, probably trained overseas.

I don’t think his English is any good but he can communicate in Thai at a level you can understand.

http://www.machomeservice.com

A few months back my HDD was failing, I didn’t have time to fly to BKK, so he suggested sending via Kerry, he explained he’d had no problems in the past .. so I wrapped my MacBook Pro in bubblewrap, the guys at Kerry in Hat Yai put it in a box, padded out the whole box with more bubble. He called the next day before he started the work and talked through exactly what he could do and what the cost would be, he replaced the HDD and added extra RAM, by 2.00 PM it was picked up by Kerry, the next afternoon I was using it again.

If he has second hand spares he will offer them to you, if its an older system you might want to increase the RAM to handle the newer applications.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived