Thai Girl Says Im Same Same Bad Farang

SeanBangkok

despite the fact that i teach at a prestigous english school, a thai girl i have been courting keeps saying that she thinks i am same same bad farang because i have a tattoo of a the georgia bulldog on my shoulder. i told her that i am not same same bad farang, and that i am same same good farang. I told her that i got the tattoo because i went to the universitry and loved rooting for my favorite team. i told her that not all farangs with tattoos are same same bad farang. She tells me, she thinks tattoos are bad, and that anyone who has one is same same bad farang. She says that she likes everything about me except for the tattoo. This is pretty absurd logic, but she is a great girl who I respect so i really want to get to her like me.

have you ever been in a situation where a thai girl said you were same same bad farang. how did you convince her you were same same good farang?

thanks.

despite the fact that i teach at a prestigous english school, a thai girl i have been courting keeps saying that she thinks i am same same bad farang because i have a tattoo of a the georgia bulldog on my shoulder. i told her that i am not same same bad farang, and that i am same same good farang. I told her that i got the tattoo because i went to the universitry and loved rooting for my favorite team. i told her that not all farangs with tattoos are same same bad farang. She tells me, she thinks tattoos are bad, and that anyone who has one is same same bad farang. She says that she likes everything about me except for the tattoo. This is pretty absurd logic, but she is a great girl who I respect so i really want to get to her like me.

have you ever been in a situation where a thai girl said you were same same bad farang. how did you convince her you were same same good farang?

thanks.

I must admit, you are a funny guy. :o

thanks.

Why should i need to convince a girl that i am good? Sounds rather stuck up to me, and if such superficialities dominate her judgements, you can expect what will come next... the right moo ban, keeping up with the Jones's, get the right car, my mates will not be good enough...

no, thanks, but no.

She tells me, she thinks tattoos are bad, and that anyone who has one is same same bad farang. She says that she likes everything about me except for the tattoo. This is pretty absurd logic, but she is a great girl who I respect so i really want to get to her like me.

She's hinting she wants you to have the tattoo lasered off.

She sounds like a real catch to me. You guys deserve each other. I wish you well. If you're in any doubt about the relationship, why don't you consult a fortune teller. They work you know. The Thai coup leaders use them too.

PS . why use the ridiculous phrase 'same same' so many times?

Edited by bendix

i just texted her: i am same same good farang

she texts back: i no believe. no same same bad farang

i text back: give me a chance to show you i am same same good farang

she says: ok but dont mad me if i think you same same bad farang

i text back: thank you i will show you i am same same good farang

i will let you know how it goes.

Grow some balls, man. :o

Edited by ashacat

It sounds a little immature to be honest..

you may wish to impress on her that un-tattooed people farrang or otherwise also come in bad flavour.. youre girlfriend shouldnt need convincing as to whether you are a good farrang - tattoo or not - its irrelevant

if youre happy with your tattoo and it means something to you - be proud of it - and tell her to accept it or hit the road

if youre not happy with it - get it removed

simple

/edit - having read the OPs next post with the txting, I concur with Ashacat - grow a pair of <deleted> man - jeesus! :o

Edited by rio666uk

Please. please don't

Edited by mr_hippo

thanks.

I hope you are not attampting to teach English :o

Maybe the “same same” refers to Tutorage of English compared to bar patron :D

I am Dyslexic!! :D

Regards

:D

OK

1. Whoever thinks that tattoos denote a bad person is a communist.

2. Maybe she just wants to trick you into acting like better than you really are, don't get surprised when she'll say you are a bad man because you are not satisfying her wishes, the slightest mistake and you'll become a bad man again.

3. What is a point in getting a proof for a girl that you're a good man when she doesn't see it? I wouldn't go out with a "bad" girl...OR, maybe you really are a bad person :o

It must be a very "prestigious" English language school if your students are saying "same same bad farang".. Get a grip mate.. back to banana plaza for your next "Thai" lesson.

Give him a break, A, some guys need time to absorb culture shock :o

What a stimulating relationship you seem to have.

What a stimulating relationship you seem to have.

And never the twain shall meet. Kipling?

do you guys really not get it? she has a great rack.

Did you say you teach?

The above smacks of middle school mentality.