Airport Surcharge

VegasVic

I remember reading in one of the forums on thaivisa that when you leave Thailand you need to have either 50 or 100 baht note at the airport for some kind of exit surcharge. Does anyone have knoweledge of this and what is the ammount if there is such a exit charge. Thanks in advance for any replies!

I remember reading in one of the forums on thaivisa that when you leave Thailand you need to have either 50 or 100 baht note at the airport for some kind of exit surcharge. Does anyone have knoweledge of this and what is the ammount if there is such a exit charge. Thanks in advance for any replies!

If you have already bought your ticket, the seven hundred baht will have been added. If not, you pay 700 Baht departure tax. Used to be 500 Bhat.

"If you have already bought your ticket, the seven hundred baht will have been added. If not, you pay 700 Baht departure tax. Used to be 500 Bhat."

I'd be interested to hear if it is true that the tax is now included in the ticket price. When I flew back to the UK last month I had to pay cash, as always. It was still 500 then but I had heard the fee was going up to 700 baht.

"If you have already bought your ticket, the seven hundred baht will have been added. If not, you pay 700 Baht departure tax. Used to be 500 Bhat."

I'd be interested to hear if it is true that the tax is now included in the ticket price. When I flew back to the UK last month I had to pay cash, as always. It was still 500 then but I had heard the fee was going up to 700 baht.

Was charged 500 last time (3-weeks ago), am flying in 3-hours, so will let you know current status...

Was charged 500 last time (3-weeks ago), am flying in 3-hours, so will let you know current status...

No charge this time when going out :o

Thanks for all the input. I will check with the airlines to see if it included in our tickets, if not then I will be prepared to pay the 700bt. at the gate.