Dogs found tied and dumped on Army officer’s orders ‘now safe’

GalaxyMan

I think this again graphically illustrates the mentality of the Thai military leadership, they really cannot help themselves

It shows their abject stupidity, a glaring inability to deal with any loss of face even from a dog! an absolute sense of entitlement, sadism and a complete lack of empathy. In short they are a firkin disgrace......

2 minutes ago, mark131v said:

I think this again graphically illustrates the mentality of the Thai military leadership, they really cannot help themselves

It shows their abject stupidity, a glaring inability to deal with any loss of face even from a dog! an absolute sense of entitlement, sadism and a complete lack of empathy. In short they are a firkin disgrace......

The Americans killed all the guard dogs that served them faithfully at U-Tapao air base.  I don't think military people particularly like dogs. 

I spent 20 years in the military and served In Iraq and Afghan and many other places we killed dogs to stop the spread of rabies when setting up FoB's that was done because it needed to be done

I never ever saw cruelty to animals quite the contrary local dogs and pups have been adopted by units back in Northern Ireland and all the way through to today, scum like this creature would never survive in a real army