Vigo Sat Nav Option

jaiyenyen

Hi Everyone

I'm moving to Thailand next month, and i am thinking about buying a Vigo 4x4.

Does anyone know if Toyota offer Sat Nav as an optional extra.

Is the Sat Nav offered any good, or should i get my own system and fit it later.

I will be living in Bangkok, and visiting Roi-Et quite often but need something that will get me out of trouble anywhere in Thailand.

Thanks

You can get something like this, but it ain't cheap.

GPSinFortuner.jpg

Thanks for the photo Berty. It looks similar to what my mate has in his Landcruiser back in UK

Is this a Toyota extra? or did you get it fitted somewhere else.

How much? if you dont mind me asking :o

I bought my Fortuner Jan last year and when I asked you can get the sat nav installed in both the Fortuner and Vigo. It is the same as fitted to the Camry and it cost me last year only 150,000. Well worth it although it is the US Garmin system which is not up to the same standard as those currently fitted in European cars but at least it works OK and is better than nothing.

Hi Berty,

Thanks for posting that. I doing the same thing. I now have the system with 7" screen installed. Next step is to buy the GPS tracker, connect the 2 and install the software. Would be very valuable if you could share the hardware/software models you found and where you installed them.

Thx a lot. Saves much time trying to find someone with the knowledge and not trying to rip you off.

Regards.