Must a Seasoned 800K have arrived from overseas (FTT)?

Over the years I have transferred from the US sufficient funds to purchase multiple condos (which I still own for my own use, not rental).  Although I travel a lot between provinces, I currently have a Jomtien residence Yellow Book because of the ease of doing business with Jomtien Immigration (Chiang Mai was horrible).

I have several Thai bank accounts scattered across different provinces which I use when in that province.  From these various accounts I have (or will have upon a condo sale if necessary) sufficient funds already within Thailand to deposit into a separate (if necessary) Thai bank account to "Season" 800K THB for Immigration's required 3+ months. 

However, at the moment I do not have accumulated in my US USAA account sufficient military pension funds to transfer an additional 800K solely for the purpose of Immigration "Seasoning".

Questions follow: I understand that HQ Immigration BKK may not have provided written answers to these questions, but I would like to at least read your experiences :

1.  Does the 800K have to be shown in the Thai bank passbook as having arrived from overseas (FTT)?

2.  Does the 800K have to be in an account with only my name as the sole account holder, or can my Thai wife's name (legally married) be on the account also?

(FYI, I am aware of the marriage visa / 400K approach, but due to past reports of hassles I prefer not to use that option)..

Edited by OneZero
clarify

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

1. No

2. It has to be in an account in you name only. Some immigration offices though will accept a joint account if you have 1.6 million baht in it.

Thank you ubonjoe.  Just in case there may have been some uncertainty, my wife is a Thai national.

I assume that after clarifying that, your reply to question#2 would be the same (800K sole account, 1,600K joint).

If my assumption is not true, ie I would only need 800K with her name also on a joint account, please advise.  Thanks.

34 minutes ago, OneZero said:

2.  Does the 800K have to be in an account with only my name as the sole account holder, or can my Thai wife's name (legally married) be on the account also?

The account must be in your sole name, however your wife can be an authorised additional user of the account.

BKK will even supplied individual debit cards.

Passbook, Statements, letters though, will all have your sole name on them

2 hours ago, OneZero said:

1.  Does the 800K have to be shown in the Thai bank passbook as having arrived from overseas (FTT)?

It is supposed to be from a foreign source, but at this time immigration don't, as a rule, insist on seeing proof.