Video: What happened when men double crossed a drug dealer

webfact

Video: What happened when men double crossed a drug dealer

screenshot_8499.jpg

video screenshot

A former associate of wanted drug dealer "Thep Lo So" has gone to the national police with video evidence of what happened when he was owed money or double crossed. 

Thai Rath came into possession of the evidence of a further eight cases. 

Men are subjected to sickening beatings after being made to apologize on camera. 

This was then presented to "Thep Lo So" as evidence that his retribution was being carried out. 

Last week one of the beatings went too far - a 17 year old youth was murdered at a football field. Six people are in custody for the attack.

The drug dealer behind the attacks is being sought by police.

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-21

WARNING:
the following video contains violent scenes that may be disturbing to some viewers 

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Also relevant viewing for those who have accepted the governments straw man - the criminalization of drugs (never including the legal drugs of alcohol and tobacco of course):

"I am really moved that the top-rated Fox News host @TuckerCarlson - who has v different politics to me - said on air I changed his mind & he now supports decriminalising all drugs" - Johann Hari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YIB6YtG7CQ&feature=youtu.be

I can't bring myself to feel sorrow for guys (read Thai Guys) like this with tatoos all over and involved with drug criminals...... Guys like this have no thought for others, even their families who will suffer greatly at their loss........ I feel more like.... GOOD RIDDANCE to rubbish and the bright side of it is that they will take a few similar bits of trash with them (as their killers)...... and the world (or Thailand) will be just a little better without that bunch (Him and his Killers)...... Cheers..........

P.S.   I have grown to dislike a majority (not all) thai guys........ Just from seeing this guy, his killers, and meeting so many young Thai girls raising their babies without (The Fathers) these guys....

Callous... YES....from many, many years of observing these Thai guys.... AND YES.... there are guys like them all over the world... I dislike them also....

19 hours ago, car720 said:

If you want to eradicate this problem just let slip the hounds of war.

didn't an ex PM try that a few years back, unsuccessfully  - possibly not enough of the right people were targeted at the time as too many personnel scores were being settled.  

Archived