Jump to content

Russell Brand reveals he has never looked after his children for a 24-hour period


snoop1130

Recommended Posts

Russell Brand reveals he has never looked after his children for a 24-hour period

 

skynews-russell-brand-russell-brand-parenting_4552488.jpg

Russell Brand has revealed he has never looked after his children for a 24-hour period

 

Russell Brand has revealed he has never looked after his children for a 24-hour period in an interview where he talks about the "real awakening" of the #MeToo movement.

 

The 43-year-old comedian was a notorious womaniser in the past and has previously claimed to have slept with hundreds of women.

 

Asked if the #MeToo movement has made him reappraise his past behaviour, he told the Sunday Times Magazine: "No. I just feel that [#MeToo] is a really positive change, it's a sign of real awakening."

 

When questioned if there is anything he now looks back on with regret, he said: "No".

 

Full Story: https://news.sky.com/story/russell-brand-reveals-he-has-never-looked-after-his-children-for-a-24-hour-period-11613426

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have a certain degree of success, and a career, why on earth would you want to look after your kids for any 24 hour period? I just looked after my 10 month old niece (my wife, and her sister did all the work) in our home for the past two weeks. Even though she is an angelic kid, she is still a 10 month old. Non stop activity. Call her typhoon Lek. I get it. Not something one chooses to do, if you have a choice.

 

Kudos to him for not being cowed into submission. And sounds like he has had a colorful past. Good on him. Being with hundreds of women is nothing to be ashamed about, despite protestations to the contrary by the emasculators. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Kudos to him for not being cowed into submission. And sounds like he has had a colorful past. Good on him. Being with hundreds of women is nothing to be ashamed about, despite protestations to the contrary by the emasculators. 

Queue the supine crowd conveniently forgetting Brand's prior offensive behaviour.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Who is Russell Brand ? 

From the looks of him 15 minutes would be too much.

Russell is quite well known in the UK, for what nobody seems to know, he has wrote a few books, his best known being 'My Booky Wook'

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Queue the supine crowd conveniently forgetting Brand's prior offensive behaviour.

 

Funny. I am anything but supine. Only referring to the kid stuff. I respect his manhood on that count. All else, all bets are off. Not a fan on any level. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

38 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

 

Funny. I am anything but supine. Only referring to the kid stuff. I respect his manhood on that count. All else, all bets are off. Not a fan on any level. 

Oh is that so..........

 

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

 

.....And sounds like he has had a colorful past. Good on him

so talk us through the "colourful past" bit re the offensive phone call........

Link to post
Share on other sites

This cretin is Full of $ hit, Rod Stewart several years ago called him out in public over his bragging of bedding Rod's daughter which was a total lie (brand crumbled like the turd he is and had no response) after putting his head up his ar$e and making a sharp exit.

 

Same when with Jonathan Ross he rang up Andrew Sachs (Manuel from Fawlty Towers) and played a cruel joke at Sach's expense, probably one of the least funny people on the planet (not said Man as he is not one) If ever anyone deserved a Smack in the mouth this turd does!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have quite often looked after both of my sons and thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the nicest experiences in life and I love both of them. My eldest will be 41 this year and my youngest will be 15.

 

I have walked the floor at night with both so that both wives could get some rest, I have been peed on, crapped on and puked on and whilst it wasn't the nicest experience in my life I always feet and still feel that it is part of my job as their Dad.

 

I now have a new career in my life at 74 as the driver of Dad's taxi and the owner of the Bank of Dad.

 

Then again I am me, and Russel Brand is a tosser.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

I have quite often looked after both of my sons and thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the nicest experiences in life and I love both of them. My eldest will be 41 this year and my youngest will be 15.

 

I have walked the floor at night with both so that both wives could get some rest, I have been peed on, crapped on and puked on and whilst it wasn't the nicest experience in my life I always feet and still feel that it is part of my job as their Dad.

 

I now have a new career in my life at 74 as the driver of Dad's taxi and the owner of the Bank of Dad.

 

Then again I am me, and Russel Brand is a tosser.

If you have never felt the love when you first held your child after it was born then perhaps there is something lacking within you. That love grows and grows. I still love my first son and he will be 41 this year as much as I do my second son here from my second marriage and he will be 15 in August.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

I have quite often looked after both of my sons and thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the nicest experiences in life and I love both of them. My eldest will be 41 this year and my youngest will be 15.

 

I have walked the floor at night with both so that both wives could get some rest, I have been peed on, crapped on and puked on and whilst it wasn't the nicest experience in my life I always feet and still feel that it is part of my job as their Dad.

 

I now have a new career in my life at 74 as the driver of Dad's taxi and the owner of the Bank of Dad.

 

Then again I am me, and Russel Brand is a tosser.

Yes, but this thread is about him and not about you 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Yes, but this thread is about him and not about you 

Really? So we must all ONLY comment about Russel Brand because YOU say so.

 

I was commenting about the lack of empathy towards his child which makes it relevant.

 

Your comment about must therefore be irrelevant as you were not talking about him.

 

Congratulations on your promotion to a wanna be moderator. If the real mods have a problem with my posts they can deal with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, billd766 said:

I now have a new career in my life at 74 as the driver of Dad's taxi and the owner of the Bank of Dad.

 

Then again I am me, and Russel Brand is a tosser.

And I thought I was the only driver/owner of Dad's taxis and CFO of Bank of Dad?? 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lokie said:

And I thought I was the only driver/owner of Dad's taxis and CFO of Bank of Dad?? 🤔

Nah. There are lots of us around.

 

We are part of the gift that keeps giving group.

 

I wouldn't have it anyother way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...