Extension Non-Imm O ( Single Entry ) in Bangkok

Hello,
I have a quastion about vista extension. Now i have a visa non-imm O ( thai child) single entry made it in Laos and i would like to extend it in Bkk.
My gf on the book tabian ban is registered in Buriram. I would like to ask is possible to make extention 60days in Bkk or i need to go to immigration office in Buriram? We are not marriage.

Me and My gf and child staying together in Bangkok. If is possible in Bangkok,pls tell me what document i need to prepare.
Thanks for reply,
Greeting

If you want to apply in Bangkok you will need to provide a Bangkok address. It doesn't matter where your gf is registered. They will probably want proof of the address your staying at such as a TM.30 form completed by the owner etc.

You will need;

• TM.7 application form.
  • Original birth certificate plus signed copy.
  • Signed copies of the child's (maybe mothers) Tabien Baan.
  • Copy of the mothers ID.
  • Signed copies of your passport pages: ID page, visa, entry stamp, departure card.
  • 1 x photo 6 x 4.
  • Maybe a TM30 completed by the owner/house-master of the address you live at.
  • 1,900 baht.

Your gf and child will need to be with you when you apply.

• Like 1

ok thanks a lot,because i was confuse because some people told me i have to go to Buriram , and how about this TM30 can be complete any time by owner, i mean date. And Tabien Baan dont need original because i have copies right, should be fine right?   Just want be sure and confirm:)

1 minute ago, domo said:

ok thanks a lot,because i was confuse because some people told me i have to go to Buriram , and how about this TM30 can be complete any time by owner, i mean date. And Tabien Baan dont need original because i have copies right, should be fine right?   Just want be sure and confirm:)

The TM.30 should have been submitted when you moved in, but Bangkok immigration should accept it with any date. Copies of the Tabien Baan is ok.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, domo said:

I have a exactly this visa like on the picture. Pls confirm again - thanks,because maybe i wrote not correct information about visa - thanks

That is a single entry non-o visa which is what your wrote about in your first post.

You can apply for a 60 day extension of the 90 day entry it allowed.

• Like 1

Just now, ubonjoe said:

That is a single entry non-o visa which is what your wrote about in your first post.

You can apply for a 60 day extension of the 90 day entry it allowed.

Can in Immigration office in Bangkok of course right?

• 1 month later...

Hi again,

Where i can find form: Required documents :: Visa Extension : In the case of visiting a spouse or children who are of Thai nationality, because i cant find on the website

Thanks for reply,greeting

30 minutes ago, domo said:

Hi again,

Where i can find form: Required documents :: Visa Extension : In the case of visiting a spouse or children who are of Thai nationality, because i cant find on the website

Thanks for reply,greeting

It is here on immigration website. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_24

It fails to that your wife or child must be with you when you apply.

You will use the standard TM7 form for application. Fillable TM7 form.pdf

You will also need proof of your address.