90 day online question

Whats your opinion on this?

I made my first 90 online application about 10 days ago and it was rejected - after studying it I realizzed that I had sent it 17 days in advance instead of the required 15.

So I resubmitted with 14 days to go. That was 7 days ago and the when I check the status online it says "not approved". Is this the norm, should I wait or plan to go and do it manually at CW?

Whats your opinion on this?  

I made my first 90 online application about 10 days ago and it was rejected - after studying it I realizzed that I had sent it 17 days in advance instead of the required 15.

So I resubmitted with 14 days to go. That was 7 days ago and the when I check the status online it says "not approved". Is this the norm, should I wait or plan to go and do it manually at CW?

I had the same problem in Chiang Mai, got an automated email saying not approved, go to immigration office.The email was sent about an hour later, I had 7 days left.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, MRToMRT said:

I made my first 90 online application

I could be wrong but I think the first 90 day report after arriving in Thailand has to be done in person?

Or was it just the first report via online site?

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

just the first report via online site

No sure why it would be be rejected if you have done 90 day reports to CW before since the 2nd time you were within the 15 to 7 days before window when you submitted it.

1 minute ago, Puchaiyank said:

Just ignored my submission.

Did you get a blank screen after clicking submit on the first page? If you did you probably have a pop up blocker that blocked the message to contact you local immigration office.

• Thanks 1